Interesting Names or Handles

I went with Doctorsteve because my cock is huge. Or some other reason. I can't remember.
yet thank tebow you have posted your taint in the upset ny ML. errrr or is that thank tebow I lost PA
This thread deserves a second life....

I was a huge "Alice In Chains" fan, and like many, one of the first songs I liked by them was called "rooster."

"Yeah, they've come to snuff the rooster...

He ain't never gonna die!!"

(might not have gotten that completely right)

Believe it or not, I met someone at an M&G once and he guessed where it came from right away. Pretty cool.

I have a completely different name I use on other sites like this. For some reason, I wanted my name on this site to be totally different. This one just came to mind.

I was a huge "Alice In Chains" fan, and like many, one of the first songs I liked by them was called "rooster."

Believe it or not, I met someone at an M&G once and he guessed where it came from right away. Pretty cool.

I have a completely different name I use on other sites like this. For some reason, I wanted my name on this site to be totally different. This one just came to mind. Originally Posted by rooster
Bad ass!
  • gushi
  • 12-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Mine is from the show quantum leap...Gushi ( or Gooshi ) was the computer that gave Sam the odds of surviving that particular episode and having a happy ending for everyone. So the HE part fit...and so did the anonymity of being hidden behind a computer screen.
Mine is self explanatory as well. Im an Angel and originally was in 14609 area code.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ECCIE!
Mine is kind of self explanatory....The body may not be as young as I want but the in my head and heart I'm as young as I want to be
Mine is from the show quantum leap...Gushi ( or Gooshi ) was the computer that gave Sam the odds of surviving that particular episode and having a happy ending for everyone. So the HE part fit...and so did the anonymity of being hidden behind a computer screen. Originally Posted by gushi
I LOVED that show.
It got really interesting in the final episodes when Sam was involved with the JFK assasination.... and I believe the final episode had something to do with meeting GOD.
Great freaking show... and an even BETTER moniker.
My handle defines a "break" from work/stress/etc. I don't always say much on hear, but eccie (and the ladies help me escape every once and a while.
Portmanteau of video game from the old days + erotic. Something cobbled together with no personal significance.

and, before you ask,

A portmanteau (i/pɔrtˈmæntoʊ/, /ˌpɔrtmænˈtoʊ/; plural portmanteaux or portmanteaus) or portmanteau word is a combination of two (or more) words or morphemes, and their definitions, into one new word.[1][2] A portmanteau word generally combines both sounds and meanings
I get a kick out of these handles, and reading the stories behind them. I think everyones handle is a reflection of their personality, which is cool. Mine is just my name, nothing unusual, no funny story to tell. I get asked all the time if I'm from Russia, to which I respond I am not. However, my name is Russian. My great grandmother migrated from there during the turn of the 20th century. So I was just keeping my name as a tribute to that, can't forget about the ancestors ya know!! LOL

I have a completely different name I use on other sites like this. For some reason, I wanted my name on this site to be totally different. This one just came to mind. Originally Posted by rooster
Sad, yet great song about the struggles of Vietnam vets. Lane was a talented guy, RIP
Pyramider loosely translates into taint poacher.
Mine is based on an old semi pro hockey team I used to play on.. Concussions and fractures and stitches oh my!
Lexxxy, if you ever consider changing your handle, you should consider XXXtremely Desirable.

As for mine, self explanitory with a hint of personality thrown in.