Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

So, you were saying you want to beat up another provider...please continue. Did you find your answer yet? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm disappointed that Sasha hasn't elaborated or answered my question. It's quite impolite to invite someone over to play, then ignore them when they arrive.
Its not lady like for ho's to be fighting, unless you're nakid and covered in some type of oil. IJS

But I get where you're coming from, sometimes you just want to choke a bitch. I'm about there myself, but I don't hit women. Now I do have some females that would gladly do it for me, but meh. Karma is a bad enough bitch all by herself.

Oh yeah, you need to stop and leave Dorthy alone. Its not a good look at all.
You probably won't be banned but your silly ass can go to jail for assault
If it's off board it's ok right? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
No, its not. We don't condone nor encourage any violence.
To all of you. It was a question. Lmao. I'll do as I please. You only go to jail if someone knows your real name. If the provider is unable to move- how would I go to jail ?
To all of you. It was a question. Lmao. I'll do as I please. You only go to jail if someone knows your real name. If the provider is unable to move- how would I go to jail ? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
I'm disappointed that Sasha hasn't elaborated or answered my question. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You didn't answer my question either

You probably won't be banned but your silly ass can go to jail for assault Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Silence young man
So what could be so bad that you'd even consider beating up another provider?
You didn't answer my question either Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You were talking?

*Edited my original post. Got you and Sasha confused*
You didn't answer my question either

Silence young man Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Are you seriously siding with the hooker that wants to beat up other hookers, Val? WTF?
Give a man a fish...

Teach a man to fish...

I did you a favor. You're welcome. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
And you call this entertainment?

Are you seriously siding with the hooker that wants to beat up other hookers, Val? WTF? Originally Posted by albundy
If someone wants to beat someone up there must be a legit reason
...If someone wants to beat someone up there must be a legit reason Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Or not.

Not every STUPID violent action has a "legit" reason.
And you call this entertainment?

If someone wants to beat someone up there must be a legit reason Originally Posted by SteveOTX

No. You haven't paid me.

I am still wondering what that reason might be.
Thug life.......
Attached Images File Type: jpg 4026590.jpg (39.5 KB, 441 views)
No. You haven't paid me.

I am still wondering what that reason might be. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I only deliver the goods in person