Change of plans .... No longer available.

Congrats...cherish that blessing
Congrats...sweetheart!
I'm glad you and your baby are healthy & happy!!! Cheers!!
Congratulations Sweetie!

x
Thank you everyone again for all the well wishes and congrats ... Here and the emails and pm's. It never fails to amaze me how wonderful this community can be.

Although I am enjoying my little one I am already horny .... My god its gonna be a long 6 weeks !!!

Ps. MY BOOBS are effin HUGE !!! Lol
remember doc's don't do too well when they see a positive HCG test from you on your six week post partum check-up....
Lol
Oh no worries Dennis .... I have had my fill of being pregnant for a long time !!
Congratulations Naughty! Wishing you the best for you and your newborn.
So happy to hear about the new arrival! Congrats!
Congrats you you. Glad that Mom and Baby are well. All is good!!!
Congratulations baby girl! It was a long time coming. I'm very happy for you and your family. I know you're glad it's over. Enjoy your bundle of joy, and don't worry about a thing. "The Girls" and I will hold the fort down for you til you're back on your feet.
Luv ya doll,
Dee
Congrats, be well and take care of yourself. Get some rest because your going to need it with the little one. You almost had a little Easter Bunny Baby!
Congratulation Jezz,....
Thank you guys and ladies.

And Dee it felt like I wad pregnant forever when it was at the end but now it feels like it flew by. I am just trying to enjoy it and take one day slowly at a time. I know how fast it goes. Can't wait to you see you sexy girl !