Me and Pitroom are separate people.

Sorry Cendell this is my only handle. But if they allow Pit aka Jet and whoever else then they should allow everyone the same opportunity. I do give props to CK for banning him so fast unlike here. And using the same wi fi and that they are buddies is just down right laughable. Originally Posted by golferguy55
No I wasn’t talking about you having different handle I was talking bout saustin he seems to be entertained by me So on with the shenanigans

His story is just comical like their friends on the same Wi-Fi he should be banned but guess the do things different round here.

saustin seems to be his mouth piece at this moment we’ll see where that goes lol
Saustin is a known mandle in austin.
No I wasn’t talking about you having different handle I was talking bout saustin he seems to be entertained by me So on with the shenanigans

His story is just comical like their friends on the same Wi-Fi he should be banned but guess the do things different round here.

saustin seems to be his mouth piece at this moment we’ll see where that goes lol Originally Posted by Cendell M

Oh no worries and obviously they do operate on a different set of rules here before they ban someone. But that story is comical about sharing the wi-fi. But then again every story that pitroom has come up with is hilarious. From being a team lead or chief bathroom cleaner at Buccees to picking up dog chit at homes in the River Oaks area. The boy has a vivid imagination.
How many handles can we have? Seems to me that if Pitroom and Jet are allowed to have multiple handles then we all should be. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Quite obviously, you can have as many different handles as you want. Just don’t openly admit to it, and you’ll never get banned for it.
Oh no worries and obviously they do operate on a different set of rules here before they ban someone. But that story is comical about sharing the wi-fi. But then again every story that pitroom has come up with is hilarious. From being a team lead or chief bathroom cleaner at Buccees to picking up dog chit at homes in the River Oaks area. The boy has a vivid imagination. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Definitely does that’s why it’s so entertaining, I don’t see how some ppl can’t see that Lol wonder what Jetsetlife I mean pitrooms new job is. If I remember correctly shinepro didn’t work his homies paid for everything for him from henny to the strip clubbing the boys had him…
Saustin is a known mandle in austin. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh that explains it well is his pronouns he/she/them ?

He’s coming into Unchartered territory whatever his purpose is no one cares
Definitely does that’s why it’s so entertaining, I don’t see how some ppl can’t see that Lol wonder what Jetsetlife I mean pitrooms new job is. If I remember correctly shinepro didn’t work his homies paid for everything for him from henny to the strip clubbing the boys had him… Originally Posted by Cendell M

Haha with his new mandle he obviously must be living an imaginary life as a jet setter. Probably his next story will be him flying a bunch of ladies out to Vegas on his private Learjet for a weekend of debauchery.
Quite obviously, you can have as many different handles as you want. Just don’t openly admit to it, and you’ll never get banned for it. Originally Posted by Bowser98

Ain't that the truth Bowser. Looks like staff just don't give a chit about people with multiple handles.
Haha with his new mandle he obviously must be living an imaginary life as a jet setter. Probably his next story will be him flying a bunch of ladies out to Vegas on his private Learjet for a weekend of debauchery. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Haha right… let’s wait and see what he comes up with, but yes jetsetlife makes sense for that
Saustin is a known mandle in austin. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Prove it? I didn't think so. I know why your eyes are brown.
Oh that explains it well is his pronouns he/she/them ?

He’s coming into Unchartered territory whatever his purpose is no one cares Originally Posted by Cendell M
Dahlin, don't let truth get in the way of your story. Where did you learn to capitalize?
saustin,

The thread is pitroom and jet being seperate members. Anything else is thread drift
I'm addressing this not because of our home. We all know Ck at our home is the biggest simp, conniver ever. Good only for ads. Me and Pitroom are friends. Sometimes I'm at his place and bounce off his wifi. Simple friend things. Because of that I got my handle banned on our home because I use my friends wifi when I'm there. Honestly Pit is a great guy and he told me this day would come. He helped me out a lot and honestly I owe my hobby career to him. One thing Pit told me is man, we getting older. Take care of your mom. See her everyday, buy her food everyday. Look out for your friends. Call your kids everyday. Buy something for someone everyday who can't do anything for you. Say I love you often when pertinent. Walk dogs as much as you can. Stare at Sunsets. I'm not concerned about the emailing our home and pleading my case because I don't care

There are more important battles to fight. Plus, unfortunately our days are numbered. So please, stop. If you don't I can take it I'll just mark you as miserable and pray life shines better on me. Yes me and Pit are two different people but he is my friend and way better than a lot of the ones disparaging him.

He has helped me navigate this crazy world after I started upon my divorce. Now, I wish I had stayed married. What Pit has done is help me figure this business out and have access to his black book. Everyone who knows Pitroom loves him. I sticking with him over all the haters and a site that might, probably crash tomorrow Originally Posted by Jetsetlife
Pit, if this other jet profile is you, just come out and be you, fook it bro, everyone here believes it’s you regardless of what profile jet says. Up to you.
Pit, if this other jet profile is you, just come out and be you, fook it bro, everyone here believes it’s you regardless of what profile jet says. Up to you. Originally Posted by arañanegra
He can’t cuz then he’ll get a ban. But he has other handles waiting in the wings. He’s a wimpy shrimp I’ve seen him, not like that but I’ve seen him before he don’t realize it lol
  • pxmcc
  • 09-13-2023, 06:21 AM
Jet, you make this shit too complicated. it's just a frickin hooker board. why all the drama? pick one handle, let your ban expire, and keep it on the dlow. i used to get banned then i just decided to chill. it's the way to go and makes for a better hobby experience all around.