Condom size and Breakage

wow that gross wild ! glad to know you are prone to disease! you just made my dns list !!! congrats.... Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Which would make sense except I did say it was a joke.
Condoms being thin is NOT the reason they'd break. Thick or thin, condoms are just like anything else not used properly. If you're routinely breaking them, you aren't doing something right.

Yes, you're using lube, water based, even. You're switching out every 30 minutes. Good.

My first question is, how are you (or she) putting ON the condom? I've seen providers do the superwide stretchover to put it on. If this is happening, that's the first WRONG thing being done. Yes, condoms are designed to stretch a bit, but only over the typical size erection, not a damn 20oz bottle or a jar of mayonnaise. By doing this, you're already compromising the structural integrity of the condom, making it easier for sperm and diseases to pass through the wall. Think of it as buying a new pair of socks, for example. You don't stretch them out over a basketball or tree trunk before putting them on do you? If you did, they're done and wouldn't be the same afterwards.

When you put a condom on, there should be room at the tip. If not, with each thrust you're pushing against the tip, stretching it and making it susceptible to breakage. You should be able to feel the tightness of this at the tip of your dick. I can feel it. When you do feel this, it's time to either change the condom or stretch it back out and relube (changing it is probably better). Make sure you push the air out of the tip before penetrating. Throughout the act you just gotta keep a mental note on the state of the condom, to include 'feeling' for it.

I'm sure you know this stuff already, but someone else may need to read it, particularly about the ill-advised super stretchover action. If you're doing this, or letting providers do it, y'all need to tell them to ROLL it on, not do the stretchover.

The couple times (over 15-20 years) I've had one break on me, it was pretty audible. Unless there's a bunch of ambient noise going on, you SHOULD hear it. It should be sharp pop, like a finger snap. Not only that, but the pussy should instantly get SUPER GOOD. If you can't feel THAT difference, then you're an undercover BB seeker breaking the condom on purpose and pretending to 'not notice'.
Not only that, but the pussy should instantly get SUPER GOOD. If you can't feel THAT difference, then you're an undercover BB seeker breaking the condom on purpose and pretending to 'not notice'. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Now what do you call that UBBFSS?

A couple of other things that don't mix with condoms: Sharp edged false fingernails and zippers.
Saw this on facebook today.

Which would make sense except I did say it was a joke. Originally Posted by wildpass

Oooooooo..... Ok didnt get the joking part! sensitive subject lol...... you can be removed as long as no bbfs play is really going on lol....
  • Rezo
  • 10-07-2011, 12:23 PM
good. to think he might might have lost many nights rest over that
< KNOWS FOR A FACT that "big" dicks are over rated! Originally Posted by MissPrince$$

Are you referring to big penises or just big dicks?
Rambro, good info there, i mean, i know everything you are saying except, that noise part being audible, i am no sound watcher but damn, i am just thinking that it is muzzled by alot of things. And yes, u r right, they dont break coz they are thin but if used wrongly, dont the thin ones break faster? Used properly, all condoms are made equal ofcourse.