Old news or Upcoming Trouble?

You are correct. EVERYONE should do their own homework on who they see.. this is different, this is a board owner who is charged with serious charges and it effects the site.

it is already common knowledge that the site was infiltrated by police officers, so why anyone stays shocks me,, but wait,, no one was told that..

TER did go thru a similar situation.. BUT the members knew about it., it was not hidden or downplayed. I knew the owner and although his wife did not allow speakings of it,,my point exactly, they should tell and let everyone decide for themselves.

PI is not letting his members know this is going on,, my point was that he should be a man and stand up and tell what is going on,,it would make him look better to the community.

Furthermore, the members are still seeing the ladies that are indicted and they are still posting ads. and seeing clients as early as yesterday.

Not good business in my book
CLick on the link provided by Charlotte, hot yew....then close the link and re-open it; then yopu will see the info -

5 providers in total were indicted - Ms Laguntintas(sp) was the only other I know the handle of.

It's been re-opened - trial date set - He is fucked and anyone else is too.

I would not go near that site if my life depended on it, it could be competely hacked and monitored by now. You don't think he won't give up anyone he can in a plea bargain??? If you don't, can I have some of the drugs your smoking??? He doeen't care about anyone there excpet Mallory, and my assumption is, that is all.
How do you think the "private, invite only" party got busted inn the 1st place??? LE was there!!!

Holy fuck!!!! Is no one paying attention????
Is it an arraignment or trial?
Arraignment is set for 10/25

I sure would like to go, but it will be posted on the court records,, see link or send me an email for a copy of them.

Charges are Powerful and reminds me of some MOB charges,,back in the day

Arraignment is set for 10/25

I sure would like to go, but it will be posted on the court records,, see link ir send me an email for a copy of them.

Charges are Powerful and reminds me of some MOB charges,,back in the day

Just now joining the news, but I have already heard about it. Last year when the charges were dismissed WITHOUT prejudice, PI thought that meant he wouldn't be charged again and everything was cool, so business went on as usual. I met him a few times for lunch while touring in PA. This case has been reopened from the M&G last year...apparently they have an informant, or new evidence who knows. I agree with nobody letting the members of Indys know, and I would stay off of there as well. I think Mallory posted an ad Saturday if I do believe...so who knows.

There is talk that the Feds are involved (from another source) and possible RICO act will be enforced due to the crossing state lines, and money laundering, but again until it all happens nobody knows.

Miss Lagunitas was which one might I ask?? I am trying to figure out who the one from Dayton and Columbus are also...I mean this is for providers safety as well, because if they are out and providing, then they might ask for or need a reference, and I want to know who all is involved in this before I do any of that.
Actually
Crossing state lines involves the Mann Act.
Any lady who travels is subject to being charged with that one...

The Rico Act involves Racketeering and was first enacted to combat mob activity.
It assumes that the defendant ordered others to commit crimes....and it allows the government to seize assets
The Rico Act involves Racketeering and was first enacted to combat mob activity.
It assumes that the defendant ordered others to commit crimes....and it allows the government to seize assets Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

Thats what the first charge is...
So, here's a question for the legal eagles here. What is LE going to do with the rank and file members? Are they going to track down thousands of IP addresses and charge people? Charge them with what? What would that accomplish? Why quit now? Doesnt LE already have that info if they are going to court next week?Your thoughts if any?
So, here's a question for the legal eagles here. What is LE going to do with the rank and file members? Are they going to track down thousands of IP addresses and charge people? Charge them with what? What would that accomplish? Why quit now? Doesnt LE already have that info if they are going to court next week?Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
They will charge me with being an asshole, I will plead no contest
Seriousy, the Trib will get ahold of all members names and all providers name and publish it in the newspaper.
They did it in 2000, they love this shit. All but 2 names were listed, I forget if they ever found out the other 2 names. It was published in the paper, about 3 or 4 pages of names.
http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-law...ents-contested
There are guys there who don't even see providers.
Thats what the first charge is... Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I know that.
I was just clarifying the difference between the RICO Act and the Mann Act
Sinful Dream inferred that the RICO act involves interstate travel which it does not.
I know that.
I was just clarifying the difference between the RICO Act and the Mann Act
Sinful Dream inferred that the RICO act involves interstate travel which it does not. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
No I wasn't meaning because of them going across state lines it was RICO...I meant that was what was involved also. I didn't word it correctly, my apologies as I was trying to do two things at once...LOL
So, here's a question for the legal eagles here. What is LE going to do with the rank and file members? Are they going to track down thousands of IP addresses and charge people? Charge them with what? What would that accomplish? Why quit now? Doesnt LE already have that info if they are going to court next week?Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
IMHO I think they have who they want...the top people, and the ones that were involved when they did the first arrest. Will others follow, who knows. I am pretty sure this is far from over though.