Problems with deepthroat anyone?

You can't really prevent a guy from forcing himself on you, so def not her fault if that happens. Maybe instead of insulting her, why not tell her how to prevent this from happening.

Trust me, he will get the ruler out if that means fun with Dorthy, but if he is lying he will have a hard time finding a ruler.

No, I am African American. Originally Posted by Vitamin
Um yes you can but again when did you become a hooker? Ive had absolutely zero issues in the 6 years of being a whore so yes its preventable.. I never insulted her you seem to have how to be a hooker 101 handbook so you tell her..

Pffft
Wow. I'm not going to even comment anymore. I'm going to take the high road.

I don't feel the need to be rude and hateful.

See ya!
Um yes you can but again when did you become a hooker? Ive had absolutely zero issues in the 6 years of being a whore so yes its preventable.. I never insulted her you seem to have how to be a hooker 101 handbook so you tell her..

Pffft Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Can you please tell us how?

"I never insulted her you seem to have how to be a hooker 101 handbook so you tell her.. "

I told her that I am sorry that happened to her and that it is not her fault, there is nothing she could do to prevent it. On the other hand you seem to have a solution but will not tell her. That seems very cruel. Don't you want to help her? Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, you are insulting her and don't actually have a solution. Nah, that couldn't be it
Can you please tell us how?

"I never insulted her you seem to have how to be a hooker 101 handbook so you tell her.. "

I told her that I am sorry that happened to her and that it is not her fault, there is nothing she could do to prevent it. On the other hand you seem to have a solution but will not tell her. That seems very cruel. Don't you want to help her? Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, you are insulting her and don't actually have a solution. Nah, that couldn't be it Originally Posted by Vitamin
She runs her buisness the way she runs it & I run mine the way I run mine.. period

Why would I want to help her? She didn't ask for it & I wasn't offering it your making it into something that it never was..

Your looking for an argument & im not going there with you..