A great deal of you will be very happy

LOL, I have always admired your sense of humour DH and look forward to posting with you.

Marry Layla, not if my life depended on it but for a couple of hours I would damn sure feast on those gorgeous breast of hers. I will do that guaranteed! just have to make sure I save up some batter for a few days so I have a good load to cover them with. Originally Posted by Twist of Fate
On the P411 so many ladies can't get to.....uh huh ok...That's gonna help you a great deal...Call me what you will I will remain the gatekeeper and you will cowardly lurk....nothing to say......just read what others write............It took me to bring you out. I'm flattered.....
Jesus, weren't you leaving?
Jesus, weren't you leaving? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Jesus was never here...............I am the Fucking prophet and would have known something like that.
I will remain the gatekeeper Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
And DH is the keymaster. So who's Gozer?
I strongly disagree Raphael. I have watched this person slam other ladies and guys and give misinformation on several occasions and with very obvious malicious intentions and I have zero respect for that type of person.

I for one am grateful for whoever has brought this decision on although i do not believe it will last because I have seen her post several contradictions as to her length of time and reasoning for being here.

Hopefully now we will hear form legitimate ladies that have something useful to offer us all. Originally Posted by Twist of Fate
Who cares if you agree or disagree you don't post you lurk....you feed off others......Yes you wait for that.........keep lurking.............I'm so flattered it took me to get you out of under your rock. Rafael had been a respected member of many communities and contributes......you lurk and may be LE with 40 Ok's.....on a website that is in such peril it won't show in some communities...

ladies look at his price range....

Lurking slime.......if you felt so bad for me being so mean to others you didn't have the balls to get involved did you? COWARD!
you lurk and may be LE with 40 Ok's.....on a website that is in such peril it won't show in some communities... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
And now it gets interesting... I especially like this logic: P411 is in so much trouble, most people will never notice it. ????
You are only flattering yourself then because it was a lady I have been seeing for 4 years that convinced me to start posting. I am just fortunate enough to watch you tuck that tail between your thunder thighs and crawl away. You keep saying coward as if you know what you are talking about but all I see is you as a coward for the blatant and ridiculous lies you post about yourself and trying to deflect away form what everyone else has figured you out to be.

I am not the one to pick a fight with sunshine because you are nowhere near my level to even attempt to keep up without making yourself look more foolish than you already have. It seems you are okay with posting nonsense and talking trash but cannot take it yourself. very childish and immature of you,once again true to your style.

As I said before Good Luck to you and hopefully you have learned a few things so maybe whatever you end up doing next will be beneficial to you.

I will have Laylas info guaranteed! You will not get a dime of it!

Would you care to explain what you mean by any of this because it is hard for me to understand gibberish "On the P411 so many ladies can't get to.....uh huh ok...That's gonna help you a great deal..."

I thought you said you were done posting? Have you nothing better to do with your time?
".you feed off others....." Did you really just say that to someone else? Just when I thought you could not make yourself look any more pathetic. What do you mean my price range? LOL, Are you having a conversation with yourself?
P411 is in deep trouble, now........................... .... thinking thinking

There, it is finished.
Cilla you're still cute as a button........................ ............

Wanna go to Singapore with a few friends? Originally Posted by boardman
Sir,
ive never been, too afraid to fly.
You are only flattering yourself then because it was a lady I have been seeing for 4 years that convinced me to start posting. I am just fortunate enough to watch you tuck that tail between your thunder thighs and crawl away. You keep saying coward as if you know what you are talking about but all I see is you as a coward for the blatant and ridiculous lies you post about yourself and trying to deflect away form what everyone else has figured you out to be.

I am not the one to pick a fight with sunshine because you are nowhere near my level to even attempt to keep up without making yourself look more foolish than you already have. It seems you are okay with posting nonsense and talking trash but cannot take it yourself. very childish and immature of you,once again true to your style.

As I said before Good Luck to you and hopefully you have learned a few things so maybe whatever you end up doing next will be beneficial to you.

I will have Laylas info guaranteed! You will not get a dime of it!

Would you care to explain what you mean by any of this because it is hard for me to understand gibberish "On the P411 so many ladies can't get to.....uh huh ok...That's gonna help you a great deal..."

I thought you said you were done posting? Have you nothing better to do with your time? Originally Posted by Twist of Fate
A girl made you do it...Yes, we believe that. The one you have been with for 4 years that allows you to view these sites? Yes, that is soooo true.......Yes you So suggested you do this.......Your not credible at all...You don't post but you have 40 ok's...LE RED LIGHTS!!!!! perhaps you call me childish due to your ancient standards......Now we KNOW your Layla review will be fake......

If you watch so much then it's your sort that worries me.....and you have 40 ok's....LE ALERT!!!

Rafael is credible in many communities.....Who are you again? NOBODY! A girl made ya do it.....now I can laugh all night. Even more laughable if you say a provider made you do it...NOW OF ALL TIMES........OK YEAH!!!! People believe you soooo much...

Your in such a hurry to get to Layla......but you haven't done it yet.....with your 40 ok's..........hmmmm why? Oh I know! LIAR, COWARD!!!
  • Booth
  • 02-18-2010, 05:22 PM

This could be a classic double cross. Be careful DH she might be running off to Singapore with ANONONE Originally Posted by boardman
He's still looking for her pm.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!
He's still looking for her pm. Originally Posted by Booth
If I do get one. How do I know which one it is from?

There are so many voices...............

subcilla, just keep your head buried in my lap.