Benghazi attackers told guards 'We're here to kill Americans'

Great. another cut and paste YouTube from ECCIE's leading retard.
Is ANYBODY paying attention to this hijacking motherfucker?! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Uh, YOU are..

And your pointless rants are really funny! Even though I've told you, you STILL let IB play you like a cheap violin!

Homeland Security chairman demands more Benghazi information after report
By Rebecca Shabad - 10/28/13 08:38 AM ET

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mike McCaul (R-Texas) is demanding that Secretary of State John Kerry provide further answers about the Benghazi attack following a report on "60 Minutes."

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affa...#ixzz2j1U40EdN
Uh, YOU are..

And your pointless rants are really funny! Even though I've told you, you STILL let IB play you like a cheap violin!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
where does that idiom originate,Whiny?

You use it a lot. doesn't seem like you understand what you're saying.
Dumb ass, he can't hijack his own thread... LOLering @ you Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Links?
I guess this IS another Benghazi thread! DAY FOURTEEN! Benghazi threads held hostage by IBIDIOT!
The 60 Minutes interview:

Great job Corpy... This YouTube has been posted three times already. But you would know that because you only pay attention to yourself.

Day 17 well underway!
Great job Corpy... This YouTube has been posted three times already. But you would know that because you only pay attention to yourself.

Day 17 well underway! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, that was the 'SECOND' time that that video was posted in this forum, and THIS is the "third" time that video has been posted. Then again, you've repeatedly demonstrated that your dumb-fuck golem ass cannot correctly accomplish the most elementary tasks.

Told you! It's been posted three times! Way to take a stand, Corpy.

What a fucking maroon you are! And quit talking about my ass, you sissy boy!

Dipshit of the Year! Can't even count to SEVENTEEN!
Told you! It's been posted three times! Way to take a stand, Corpy.

What a fucking maroon you are! And quit talking about my ass, you sissy boy!

Dipshit of the Year! Can't even count to SEVENTEEN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the dumb-fuck golem jackass that cannot count, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. BTW, this reply bumped the thread to the top of the forum, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
Dipshit of the Year! Can't even count to SEVENTEEN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DOTY Assup, of course you can count to seventeen. Just take off your shoes. It's easy, DOTY Assup! You'll have trouble once you get to twenty, but your home health aide can help you. Hang in there, DOTY Assup!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Benghazi witnesses to testify behind closed doors on Capitol Hill

Three CIA employees who were eyewitness to the attack are expected to testify in a closed-door session before the House Intelligence Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations during the week of November 11, sources told Fox News on Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-capitol-hill/