How come some guys have HUGE LOADS!!!

robtx is right on the money. I've been doing the delay technique for years (now I'm told it's called tantric). It's so natural for me and so important I feel cheated if I can't do it at least a half dozen times. Most gals don't know about it or aren't interested enough in it, but one who knows how to work it right is a TREAT to be with! And the size of the load, intensity, and distance is in direct proportion to how long the session is.
Exactly right!!! Nothing will bring me back to see a lady more than this. It does help for both people to communicate just a little. Many guys give into the urge to be taken over the edge quickly. That's fine if that's what the guy wants. But my best sessions have involved the lady taking me right to the edge with a slow, sensual combination of BBBJ and HJ, then I ask her to give it a rest for a few minutes while we chat and LFK. Then, she starts stroking again. Then we rest again. The third time around, I've GOT to release. Do it this way, and I guarantee you'll be seeing stars for a couple of minutes. I've had releases last for what seems like 30-45 seconds. One a couple of occasions, this has produced a double-load. In other words, I'll think I'm finished, but the lady will keep going and I'll release again. The volume and intensity are awesome!
How long it's been since the last load can mostly do it. How hydrated you are also. Although I think it can vary person to person also. I hit the headboard regularly and as far as "shooting" at least 4-5 will be airborne even if it's only been one day.