Snowden Took a Job To Leak NSA Secrets? Cool. Let's Have More Like Him at the DOJ, IRS ...

huh?

giving classified information to the Chinese is wrong regardless what the government is doing Originally Posted by CJ7
Lol, I'm trying not to assume anything, I'll leave that to you. But if you have proof, please share with us and the government, I'm sure we would all like to see the proof or evidence.
I would too.

Lol, I'm trying not to assume anything, I'll leave that to you. But if you have proof, please share with us and the government, I'm sure we would all like to see the proof or evidence. Originally Posted by nwarounder
A no brainer..................... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
YES YOU ARE, Dipshit of the Year!
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Lol, I'm trying not to assume anything, I'll leave that to you. But if you have proof, please share with us and the government, I'm sure we would all like to see the proof or evidence. Originally Posted by nwarounder

proof of what?
proof of what? Originally Posted by CJ7
Of what you said:
"giving classified information to the Chinese..."
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Of what you said:
"giving classified information to the Chinese..." Originally Posted by nwarounder

seriously?

does him taking credit for leaking the intel meet your approval ?

Just over a week ago Snowden took credit as the whistleblower responsible for releasing classified information about NSA surveillance programs in order to “improve public understanding of the intelligence apparatus of the USA and its effect on civil liberties,” he said.The whistleblower claims he did it for the benefit of the American people which has resulted in an outpouring of support for the man Dick Cheney recently called a “traitor.”
Since Snowden arrived in Hong Kong the South China Morning Post reported that he also exposed hacking by the United States in Hong Kong and China. And the Guardian reported Monday that documents he provided reveal a British agency hacked into foreign diplomats’ phone and emails during summits in London. So while Snowden’s loyalty to the U.S. is questionable there have been no claims that Snowden sold secrets for personal gain; until now.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

stfu you communist prick
That's "Liberty Loving" prick to you, sir!
seriously?

does him taking credit for leaking the intel meet your approval ?

Just over a week ago Snowden took credit as the whistleblower responsible for releasing classified information about NSA surveillance programs in order to “improve public understanding of the intelligence apparatus of the USA and its effect on civil liberties,” he said.The whistleblower claims he did it for the benefit of the American people which has resulted in an outpouring of support for the man Dick Cheney recently called a “traitor.”
Since Snowden arrived in Hong Kong the South China Morning Post reported that he also exposed hacking by the United States in Hong Kong and China. And the Guardian reported Monday that documents he provided reveal a British agency hacked into foreign diplomats’ phone and emails during summits in London. So while Snowden’s loyalty to the U.S. is questionable there have been no claims that Snowden sold secrets for personal gain; until now. Originally Posted by CJ7
No, not at all. You can't pass a law (The Patriot Act) that makes it "legal" for the US government to spy on everyone and then turn around and classify that same law, and what we do, as classified. It was already public knowledge, if you were paying attention after 9/11. I realize it's news to some here, however, but not to any other country.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 09:51 PM
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

3 ... The term “communication intelligence” means all procedures and methods used in the interception of communications and the obtaining of information from such communications by other than the intended recipients
That is great COG; using their own words against them is the best path to enlightenment................. ......

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Any path you travel is guaranteed to be strewn with mule shit.

May I suggest a late model HUFF?
That's "Liberty Loving" prick to you, sir! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Triple snick
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 10:57 AM

indeed he did, to the Chinese ... using OUR words against US ... yeah traitorboy, that's fucking GREAT