Ladies this is your chance to help the many newbies

I realize men are pigs but I can't believe men show up dirty are do some of the thing y'all are saying here.

My two favorites is don't take a dump and needs to wash there ass. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Well dang, I stand on the George bush exit ramp all freaking day, collecting money for my session, and you want me to do what? and do it where?
something new i learned to check... belly button lint Originally Posted by DustyHands
...most of us providers take the time to make sure that every inch and crevice of ourselves is squeeky clean. This includes belly button, ears, in between our toes, even underneath our finger nails.

Finger nails... Please pay special attention to them. Make sure that they are trimmed , free of snags/sharp edges and clean. They don't have to be manicured this can even be done in your car while at a stop light.

Again, you know that saying YMMV... Well some of us enjoy being touched down there and tasting ourselves off of your fingers. However, if your nails are ragged and dirty, not gonna happen.
LMAO!
Id like to jump in and give my 2 cents worth in hopes to not be offensive but....

1. Clean- If you have more gaps in your teeth then you do teeth and the few teeth you have are black and rotting....im sorry...would you do me if my teeth looked that way? There is honestly not enough mouthwash in the world to cover that breath.
Manscaping is great! I dont think you want me to spend your time by searching most of for the "hobbit in the shire" Would you want to play around if i sported a 70s style shag carpet?
Just put yourself in our position. Most of us spend a lot of time, energy and even money to make sure we are fresh, groomed, and appetizing for you.

2. Soft kisses are more appealing then suddenly being mauled by a rabid beast. Id like to not leave with a hickey from ear to ear. Most of us respect that you may have a SO and we dont claw, bite , or leave marks. Id prefer that same respect. I dont think the next client would be too thrilled to see fresh marks.

3. If you have to cancel, things happen and that is understandable. But a ncns wont get you another appointment. And calling 8.5 hours AFTER the agreed time, still counts as a ncns (at least to me)

4. I understand the nerves especially with newbies... but leaning over and farting..doesnt turn me on. I am still shocked by that one!

5. I suggest reading her menu. Dont try to sneak something that she clearly stated she will not do. These apply for that time... so the whole GFE isnt something more than what it is at that time. Meaning, dont burn up her cell afterwards and suddenly expect that youre in a relationship.

I think thats it. Basically keep it all clean and manscaped. Remember- if its nassy you get no assy!