HEY ITS A PROBLEM

Oh no, he posted after Me. Hes stalking me!

Of course if you acted like an adult and did the right thing this thread would just go away. Or, if you just stopped posting. But I bet that won't happen.
I've heard of white knights but a granny hooker princess warrior?

What can you say, OBSG likes to aim for the stars. An overachiever obviously?

WOW! This man needs some counseling.
Riley, its clear what kind of person this guy is so I doubt his comments will have any impact on you at all. And as much fun as it is jerking his chain, it boring when its clear he is not a worthy opponent. My mom taught me to not pick on the less fortunate so I need to stop. I will bow out of this knowing he cannot resist posting one more time.
Riley, its clear what kind of person this guy is so I doubt his comments will have any impact on you at all. And as much fun as it is jerking his chain, it boring when its clear he is not a worthy opponent. I will bow out of this knowing he cannot resist posting one more time. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
That's right OBSG this whole thread and your stalking will have no impact at all. None whatsoever. Not even a smidgen of lost business. In fact I here her phone is ringing off the hook and she's all booked up until Christmas with clients just banging down her door thanks to your fine ad skills and marketing along with her posting of this thread. You guys make quite the team. A class act all the way.

I hope all you providers and managers have been taking notes on how to go broke. Just read this thread from start to finish and you to can make a career out of having no clients.

And on Amazons books best seller list please purchase "How To Be a Granny Hooker Princess Warrior" by OBSG. This book can be had for only $99.95 plus shipping and handling. Thank you.

Due to overwhelming demand please click on the link below to pre-purchase your copy today.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434295
Mojojo - If your going to moderate you need too look at the facts. OBSG has been using inflammatory and insulting language from the get go and yet you warn me and not him. I call bullshit and I want to know why? Why don't you warn him right now or ban him for starting these flame wars. WHY? Answer me please? That's pure hypocrisy dude and makes you a lousy moderator who picks sides. Plain and simple... Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
!Hmmm, Vi! is that you?
I've got nothing to contribute at this time except, day-um Riley looks sweet as candy.
I am now convinced that OBSG is her pimp and or manager. Who else could be the brains behind such a brilliant marketing campaign? Keep up the good work OBSG!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434295 Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Technically speaking you've spammed a link to her latest ad more than anyone here. Who's the pimp/manager??
Hey, I ordered a Meltdown. You know, straight tequila over a frozen margarita? Not....this^
Vanilla Gorilla, that was very mean, and in poor taste to insult Riley. We all age...Even you! You will one day be old yourself. Or god forbid, you have a accident or health issue and cannot work out....become flabby....fat....You never know!
Vanilla Gorilla, that was very mean, and in poor taste to insult Riley. We all age...Even you! You will one day be old yourself. Or god forbid, you have a accident or health issue and cannot work out....become flabby....fat....You never know! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
He may be that already. His avatar is that of a semi famous reality TV star. I doubt seriously that he looks like Jesse James in person.

What's laughable is he is lashing out like this simply because he misunderstood a post on a forum online. Can you imagine what he's capable of if something in a session doesn't go his way?

He may be that already. His avatar is that of a semi famous reality TV star. I doubt seriously that he looks like Jesse James in person.

What's laughable is he is lashing out like this simply because he misunderstood a post on a forum online. Can you imagine what he's capable of if something in a session doesn't go his way?

Originally Posted by corona
Can be said for multiple people in this thread.
Vanilla Gorilla, that was very mean, and in poor taste to insult Riley. We all age...Even you! You will one day be old yourself. Or god forbid, you have a accident or health issue and cannot work out....become flabby....fat....You never know! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
I never insulted Riley intentionally. My posts were directed at other members that were representing their views of her position and never at her directly. She advertises herself as a grandmother hooker and that's exactly the way I portrayed her. I have a right to speak my opinion as do you. Calling me mean for portraying her no differently than she portrays herself is sheer hypocrisy. In poor taste? Maybe yes and maybe no. Just like a professional comedian. That's completely subjective on who you ask. I adore senior citizens and wish her and everyone else many good fortunes.

Other participants of this thread share much of the blame of the downhill direction this thread has taken. The flaming, stalking, white knighting, and piling on are the main culprits here. That should not surprise anybody on this board. What surprises people is when someone with courage stands there ground against the politically correct sheep and articulates their position with facts.

Bottom line is this. This is an open board and its members are open to scrutiny. Both good and bad. And yes many of them are BRUTALLY MEAN. If you cant handle the heat don't be in the kitchen.
truculent : Look it up
Well guys I just got back from a lovely vacation on the Jersey shore and see that shit ain't changed here!