Luxury or Necessity...

Hobbying is a luxury.
Definitely a luxury. I'm married so I have pussy at home. But I'm just not getting it like I want. So, I go to hobbying to get things that I'm not getting with SO. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan

my mom once tell me that men get tired of the same all the time, it was hard for me to understand but after working on this,, I know this is true,, you may have sex at home but is not exciting anymore, is more exiting to get a pretty lady with a good smell, nice make up, and with sexy clothes waiting for you, Even if your wife gets sexy clothes on and waits for you is not fun nomore cause you already know what you are going to get,,
Whoa whoa whoa geezzus Christ fellas I already said I know now that it is a luxury. A very good friend seem to be way too happy to point that out to me. We already got one wakeup here we don't need more lol. Just kick a fella when he's down why don't cha. At least so far the ladies in this thread let me believe my own bs.

Thanks ladies
Call me old fashoined, but I think it's more fun to regard it as a vice.
So fellow hobbyists I would like to know if this hobby we all participate in is a necessity or is it a luxury to you. I think that if you were to ask any man if he can do without sex permanantly he will say no. Which in turn would make this a necessity am I right? Or is my way of thinking wrong? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Sex is a necessity. The hobby is a convenience.
Hobbying is definitely a luxury. Sex is a necessity.
Sex is a necessity, how you get there is the luxury.
I LIKE TO THINK THAT WE...MEANING ALL THE LOVELY LADIES ON THIS BOARD ARE A NECESSITY!!!!
Well Sarah I couldn't agree more . See fellas this is the kind of response I was looking for from everyone but NOOO ya'll just had to go and bring the truth into it...lol
It's a necessity for us gals for you guys to get laid. It makes you so sweet and when you don't get it...OMG look out. PMS has nothing on a sex starved man. Yes it's a necessity. Who you have it with is either necessity or luxury. Look at Hef... he has luxury. Look at Al Bundy... or his character references any way.
I don't know if you are a neccessity, but you are darned sure a pleasing distraction.

You, of course, know what I mean.
Keep 'em coming ladies I am beginning to believe myself more and more. I don't care what you guys say lol
Sex is not a necessity. Look at the priests. On second thought, bad example....nevermind.