Haggling

Well, if you want half the price expect half the service. I can't be 100 percent for less. Oh, and I can't keep my mouth shut for less either...that's what's really significant lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I can't do that with my side business (reduce my service level because of price). I really like what I do. Sure haggling is annoying but with my service and what service you provide, when we work, we make more than most people per hour.

I rely on word of mouth and references too when I do my thing. I usually get more shows off of one, so I keep a positive outlook. I don't rely on my side biz to pay my bills, so maybe that is why I look at things differently....

sixx
Well, if you want half the price expect half the service. I can't be 100 percent for less. Oh, and I can't keep my mouth shut for less either...that's what's really significant lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sold to the gal that can keep quiet! LOL
You guys are funny!!

I don't agree to anything off my min. with anyone I don't want to. If I like a guy, I will offer him a special...he won't have to ask.

I have 2 mortgages, a child I raise alone, student loans, and so much more bs to pay for. I am not a 19 yr. old in a one or two bedroom apt. that rents for less than a grand. If I were, I could afford to play around but I am looking out for my future and that of my family. I am a business person....period. Just because I enjoy the travel and the guys, does not mean I am stupid about it. I don't get caught up in anything. My real gig won't even pay enough for a good 3 years, so that's what I have on my plate.
Sixx I think since its such an intimate personal thing we do , is why ladies can take offense to haggling IMO I see your point but....
Umm yea. A car and a home are things people "need." Once again, this is a luxury item...well sometimes lol.
Umm yea. A car and a home are things people "need." Once again, this is a luxury item...well sometimes lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
LOL some will beg to differ. Aren't these men's "needs" we take care of.
Please! They don't "need" it...that's just what they try and make us think lol.
Umm yea. A car and a home are things people "need." Once again, this is a luxury item...well sometimes lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Depends on where you live as far as a car. I have been to NYC a couple of times and I can't imagine owning a car there. Seems more like a hassle in some parts of the country... but yes, I know what you mean....

sixx
Please! They don't "need" it...that's just what they try and make us think lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh, I need my BBBJCIM... I get really fucking cranky when deprived for so long. I can only jerk off to redtube so many times. I need some nice lips to take care of it at some point....

sixx
Oh stop!! I need my meds too, but I won't die without them. Someone else might though!
LOL some will beg to differ. Aren't these men's "needs" we take care of. Originally Posted by Shayla
Please! They don't "need" it...that's just what they try and make us think lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qaCotLaWWE

That looked like one of those cone halloween candies playing guitar. WTF are you smoking in Austin?
Why is it inappropriate to negotiate with a provider? Most people negotiate the price of a car, home, what they pay their nanny to take care of their kids, price of a wedding venue, cable services, etc. I provide a musical service and am haggled all the time. It is a part of doing business. There is a rock bottom that I won't go for example but at the end of the day as long as I still make a profit, I am ok with that.

I just find it funny that we negotiate prices with all kinds of business but when it comes to the business of pussy, its in bad taste!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I think it might be that there is just nothing on the market as personal as providing. During the price threads, I've seen us compared to absolutely everything out there. I'm sorry, but personal services of this nature just can not be compared to other services or even any products offered. A lot of ladies become offended when a gent's first contact says...hey....will ya do me for half of what you think you're worth....well....need I say more? It's just offensive. It may not be worded just like that, but I can almost guarantee, that is almost always the way a lady will interpret a contact of that nature.

Why would anyone haggle when there are so many out there in so many price ranges....keep looking and you will find someone without having to try and haggle.
I think it might be that there is just nothing on the market as personal as providing. During the price threads, I've seen us compared to absolutely everything out there. I'm sorry, but personal services of this nature just can not be compared to other services or even any products offered. A lot of ladies become offended when a gent's first contact says...hey....will ya do me for half of what you think you're worth....well....need I say more? It's just offensive. It may not be worded just like that, but I can almost guarantee, that is almost always the way a lady will interpret a contact of that nature.

Why would anyone haggle when there are so many out there in so many price ranges....keep looking and you will find someone without having to try and haggle. Originally Posted by M A X
Word! To answer your question though, it's because so many take so little.
Word! To answer your question though, it's because so many take so little. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah but always remember that there are women who want to be paid 300/hr who are not in that league. Not everyone commands that. Not saying you wouldn't be.

I have seen some raunchy gals want crazy rates. It would be like Kia wanting you to pay Audi prices.....

sixx