WTF lusts Enuchs

So WTF are you talking about? What growth are you talking about? Im trying to grow the Pittsburgh forum numnuts. Its been dormant for years.Do some research. Ask Pistolero. We Are promoting ECCIE. We are trying to recruit providers. I think the PGh board may be robust someday. So Fuck you. Pgh is not in decay. Its going to grow. So, sit on you're middle finger and give yourself a prostrate massage. Originally Posted by bambino
I didn't say the ECCIE boards for Pitt and PA were in decay. I said Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania (the places) were in decay. Because they are populated by the likes of you.

And, while I applaud any effort to promote ECCIE in cities outside of Texas (where it is strongest), don't you think that will be a LOT more difficult if you keep acting like an asshole?

You came into this forum to insult everybody engaged in political discussions for no good reason. You started calling everyone "gaymos" and ridiculed things you read in their reviews.

People notice stuff like that. Who do you think is going to help you now?

Do you think you are going to get any provider recommendations from any hobbyist who has seen you post in this forum? Do you think any Texas providers are going to set up any Pittsburgh tours to meet your charming ass?

Meanwhile, you only have THREE fucking reviews. How are you going to promote your board like that? Here is a hint: spend MORE time reviewing quality providers and LESS time pissing on other people's shoes. THAT is how to build up a quality board.
Nice try but you're wrong on many levels. You consider this forum a place for high minded thoughts? I lurked here before I posted. It's basically the same guys insulting each other. It's like ground hog day. I'm just a different guy in the mix. You want to promote the hobby? You don't do it by just posting in this forum only. Doesn't matter if it's a review, intel, hosting HHS, GTGs. Those are things that promote a successful board and hobby. I rejoined here 3yrs ago, but the Pittsburgh board was dormant, nothing going on. Indys is the go to site here. But they've run into some issues that may bring down the site. So, several of us came here. I won't review Indys providers here without their permission, Capeesh? Guys have done it and put the girls in a compromised position. We're going to host a GTG soon and invite some of the Local Indys girls, hopefully some will join. Some already have.now to Pgh and Pa. It's no secret that people have been flocking from the entire North East to the west or south. Better weather, career opportunities, whatever. I've lived here my entire life. Pittsburgh has made a miraculous transition from steel capital of the world to a white collar town. It was rated as the most livable city in the US a few years ago. Why are you being so negative about it? It's a great place to raise a family. Great sports town, Symphony, Ballet, great schools and HC. You seem to be an ex NYer, why did you leave? Been to Texas many times. Austin is one if my favorite cities in the US. I have nothing bad to say about Texas. Not a big fan of Dallas tho. So, let me ask you a question because you are a hobbyist. Why would a guy join a hooker site and only post in a political forum?
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Nice try but you're wrong on many levels. You consider this forum a place for high minded thoughts? I lurked here before I posted. It's basically the same guys insulting each other. It's like ground hog day. I'm just a different guy in the mix. You want to promote the hobby? You don't do it by just posting in this forum only. Doesn't matter if it's a review, intel, hosting HHS, GTGs. Those are things that promote a successful board and hobby. I rejoined here 3yrs ago, but the Pittsburgh board was dormant, nothing going on. Indys is the go to site here. But they've run into some issues that may bring down the site. So, several of us came here. I won't review Indys providers here without their permission, Capeesh? Guys have done it and put the girls in a compromised position. We're going to host a GTG soon and invite some of the Local Indys girls, hopefully some will join. Some already have.now to Pgh and Pa. It's no secret that people have been flocking from the entire North East to the west or south. Better weather, career opportunities, whatever. I've lived here my entire life. Pittsburgh has made a miraculous transition from steel capital of the world to a white collar town. It was rated as the most livable city in the US a few years ago. Why are you being so negative about it? It's a great place to raise a family. Great sports town, Symphony, Ballet, great schools and HC. You seem to be an ex NYer, why did you leave? Been to Texas many times. Austin is one if my favorite cities in the US. I have nothing bad to say about Texas. Not a big fan of Dallas tho. So, let me ask you a question because you are a hobbyist. Why would a guy join a hooker site and only post in a political forum? Originally Posted by bambino
Loyalty to the owners//mods, contact with former ASPD members, more freedom to express your opinion about most anything , including politics with like minded individuals, a host of reasons you're obviously incapable of understanding. Most of the girls from ASPD came here too, so staying in touch with familiar booty was easy.
In fact, one of my regulars told me about this place, and where I could find her.

why would a guy come to this site with the intention of attracting hookers and preform like a certified, brain dead dipshit ?
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Hey, If you like to lick assholes, you like to lick assholes. Uniquivically, its just not healthy.Do what the fuck you want to do. Originally Posted by bambino

if this gal grabs you by the ears and whispers " rim be baby", you'd lap at that ass like a kitten at a milk bowl, then write a review about how hot and sweet sweet sweet it was ..

and JCM could ask you how his dick tasted ...

snort
if this gal grabs you by the ears and whispers " rim be baby", you'd lap at that ass like a kitten at a milk bowl, then write a review about how hot and sweet sweet sweet it was ..

and JCM could ask you how his dick tasted ...

snort Originally Posted by CJ7
She actually has a set of large beef curtains. Licked her pussy, not her asshole. An asshole is an asshole. Shit is shit. And JC loves to lic assholes and shit.
Nice try but you're wrong on many levels. You consider this forum a place for high minded thoughts? I lurked here before I posted. It's basically the same guys insulting each other. It's like ground hog day. I'm just a different guy in the mix. You want to promote the hobby? You don't do it by just posting in this forum only. Doesn't matter if it's a review, intel, hosting HHS, GTGs. Those are things that promote a successful board and hobby. I rejoined here 3yrs ago, but the Pittsburgh board was dormant, nothing going on. Indys is the go to site here. But they've run into some issues that may bring down the site. So, several of us came here. I won't review Indys providers here without their permission, Capeesh? Guys have done it and put the girls in a compromised position. We're going to host a GTG soon and invite some of the Local Indys girls, hopefully some will join. Some already have.now to Pgh and Pa. It's no secret that people have been flocking from the entire North East to the west or south. Better weather, career opportunities, whatever. I've lived here my entire life. Pittsburgh has made a miraculous transition from steel capital of the world to a white collar town. It was rated as the most livable city in the US a few years ago. Why are you being so negative about it? It's a great place to raise a family. Great sports town, Symphony, Ballet, great schools and HC. You seem to be an ex NYer, why did you leave? Been to Texas many times. Austin is one if my favorite cities in the US. I have nothing bad to say about Texas. Not a big fan of Dallas tho. So, let me ask you a question because you are a hobbyist. Why would a guy join a hooker site and only post in a political forum? Originally Posted by bambino
"Capeesh"? If you are too lazy to look up the correct spelling, just write "understand?" - assuming you know how to spell THAT.

Your post is filled with so many inaccuracies and irrelevant asides I'm starting to think you are IBHankering posting under another name.

What gives you the idea I post "only" in this forum. I have plenty of posts outside this forum, including 22 reviews to your 3.

And if you won't review Indys providers, you aren't going to grow/build/promote the Pitt board, capisce? And how can a provider be "compromised" by a review on ECCIE, but not on Indys?

Yeah, intel is important. Who is going to give it to you from this forum?

We all liked you when you were a lurker. Keep on lurking.........
"Capeesh"? If you are too lazy to look up the correct spelling, just write "understand?" - assuming you know how to spell THAT.

Your post is filled with so many inaccuracies and irrelevant asides I'm starting to think you are IBHankering posting under another name.

What gives you the idea I post "only" in this forum. I have plenty of posts outside this forum, including 22 reviews to your 3.

And if you won't review Indys providers, you aren't going to grow/build/promote the Pitt board, capisce? And how can a provider be "compromised" by a review on ECCIE, but not on Indys?

Yeah, intel is important. Who is going to give it to you from this forum? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I didn't say you only post in this forum. But there are guys that do. Girls on Indys use their vouch system. There isn't one here. For better or worse, they use it as screening tool. If they get reviewed here, they get calls from guys that they have no clue who they are. Put it this way, if they wanted to be reviewed here, they will join here. My guess, they may have too. And I have reviewed three Indys providers here. I asked if they were ok with it. Three others said no. Who would give me intel from this forum? Some guys have PMed me, so I guess they would. If you happened to come to Pgh and asked for intel in the guys room, I would certainly give you some choices. I wouldn't hold that back because we call eachother assholes in this forum. That would truly be petty and small minded. I know 2 guys here that couldn't. Because they just post in this forum and have no interest in the hobby. That's why I asked you the question. Capeesh? Oops, capisce?
She actually has a set of large beef curtains. Licked her pussy, not her asshole. An asshole is an asshole. Shit is shit. And JC loves to lic assholes and shit. Originally Posted by bambino

You should should lap up one of BSers Creampies. Originally Posted by bambino

DATO with a hot provider vs. That^^^^ which you do with another guy.

you really want to compare the two?

....here's a project for you dildo, follow the link and start telling everyone what "shit eaters" they are.

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=25143029

(...seriously though, how are you a hobbyist?)
....here's a project for you dildo, follow the link and start telling everyone what "shit eaters" they are.

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=25142956

(...seriously though, how are you a hobbyist?) Originally Posted by JCM800
That link returns an error.
DATO with a hot provider vs. That^^^^ which you do with another guy.

you really want to compare the two? Originally Posted by JCM800
Look, if you're a DATO lover, all I can say is, better you than me. I don't care how hot they are. BTW, I saw her years ago. She does have some large labia. I didn't venture posterior to them.
That link returns an error. Originally Posted by ExNYer
...works for me.
...works for me. Originally Posted by JCM800
Well.it doesn't work for anyone else. Shit lickers only?
...works for me. Originally Posted by JCM800
I get what appears to be a search page that says:

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=25143029
oh well, it was a search link from here.

when I click on them it shows the results.