A short 2 minute video before “I continue” to share hot Indy’s.

Why do you entertain this MM clown? Dickweed discovers WeChat for the very first time and thinks he is a mover and shaker. These girls post elsewhere online so who gives a fuck if he thinks he has a pipeline to new pussy. The Asian pussy is all the same in Houston, mostly subpar. Go to Dallas if you want the real thing.
... Go to Dallas if you want the real thing. Originally Posted by ComeSomeMore
Keep checking here in Houston so you'll know when they return to Dallas to rest up for their next trip to Houston. Thanks for keeping them warm for us.
Keep checking here in Houston so you'll know when they return to Dallas to rest up for their next trip to Houston. Thanks for keeping them warm for us. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL, you mean the Kaitlyn Dior crew? That's the only ones coming to Houston except for the fat cows, the used up old pussy, and the complete rip-offs.
I believe it would be helpful, even more useful if any one of you guys would perhaps be more constructive and take a moment to enlighten me as to the appropriate manner in which to share intel about providers, give which details and which details not to give. I can't seem to distinguish between what I share from what some of you share. I fill out the form provided under new encounter as best I can and enter the naughty details in ROS, am I missing something? Or should I ask, how are my reviews different. Originally Posted by mikemendez

Stop giving out your UTR's. That is your biggest misyake imo. I gave out one of my best years ago and it got me banned from her service. Now unfortunately I don't post reviews.

If I did, they would not be my UTR chicas because, well, that's why they are UTR to begin with.
Wow. Some drama going on lol. First off I think mm has provided great intel. I for one think he genuinely wants to share and be helpful. He’s more than happy to share over pm in my experience. Thanks mike!

Everyone seems to be freaking out over exposure. But honestly it’s not the initial review that’s the problem. It’s the torrent of follow up reviews of the same provider that leads to the crazy exposure. Honestly I feel like there should be a rule against reviewing the same provider within a certain time frame. If someone had a different experience they can put it in private in the same thread. But the problem, according to some members, happen when people pile on with review after review of the same providers. Honestly I think these guys are just trying to get premium access more than anything else. If there was a rule preventing multiple reviews if the same provider in a certain time frame. Problem solved. I bet if you can’t get premium access for reviewing the same provider problem solved as well.

I also realize that some people have problem with any sharing of info whatsoever. That defeats be purpose of this board imo. If no one shares then what’s the point in coming here? I can walk blindly into a shop and waste my time as well as the next guy, but who wants to do that? People come here so they don’t have to do that.

Just my too cents.

Also you guys realize a lot of this was started by a troll that has admitted to abusing women right? He’s also been banned how many times now? R people really going to take him seriously? Heck I’m all for mike not sharing publicly anymore just so this loser can’t get access.
Wow. Some drama going on lol. First off I think mm has provided great intel. I for one think he genuinely wants to share and be helpful. He’s more than happy to share over pm in my experience. Thanks mike!

Everyone seems to be freaking out over exposure. But honestly it’s not the initial review that’s the problem. It’s the torrent of follow up reviews of the same provider that leads to the crazy exposure. Honestly I feel like there should be a rule against reviewing the same provider within a certain time frame. If someone had a different experience they can put it in private in the same thread. But the problem, according to some members, happen when people pile on with review after review of the same providers. Honestly I think these guys are just trying to get premium access more than anything else. If there was a rule preventing multiple reviews if the same provider in a certain time frame. Problem solved. I bet if you can’t get premium access for reviewing the same provider problem solved as well.

I also realize that some people have problem with any sharing of info whatsoever. That defeats be purpose of this board imo. If no one shares then what’s the point in coming here? I can walk blindly into a shop and waste my time as well as the next guy, but who wants to do that? People come here so they don’t have to do that.

Just my too cents.

Also you guys realize a lot of this was started by a troll that has admitted to abusing women right? He’s also been banned how many times now? R people really going to take him seriously? Heck I’m all for mike not sharing publicly anymore just so this loser can’t get access. Originally Posted by ShortnSweet
So called troll made some valid points. Someone else would have eventually pointed it out to MM. This is clearly a case of someone really needing attention so badly that he is willing to jeopardize the lives of other people that are affected by his actions. I know in fact that the girls don't want to be known in Eccie or have reviews or posts written about them. They demand that all the content describing them and their services in Eccie to be deleted. They are trying to be UTR but MM stopped that from happening. These ladies know that they could easily get busted if they become too popular with the tell-tale clients.
wolfie used to blast info all over the place too, but he has apparently learned to tone it down as evident above.
Okay then, please elaborate. Give specifics and while pointing out issues, give some input or example on how to improve. Don't just say "He's a problem" I won't know until one person speaks up and points out where what I've said is out of line or what have you. Originally Posted by mikemendez

i will come back with some specifics when i have more time to compose my reply. i don't think anybody here hates you (except maybe wolfie, but whatever). in the meantime, please stop with the hater shit. that's 5 year old shit. some of you others are acting like babies and idiots also - go put your noses on the wall, go find some common sense and think about having some consideration for the ladies.
wolfie used to blast info all over the place too, but he has apparently learned to tone it down as evident above. Originally Posted by aznlvr11
MM is wolfie.
wolfie used to blast info all over the place too, but he has apparently learned to tone it down as evident above. Originally Posted by aznlvr11
wolfie did more speculation than revealing information that should not have been revealed. He is kind of a Sherlock Holmes of the hobby world. He has keen observational skills.
He likes talking to himself too. Am I right? Lol
MM is wolfie. Originally Posted by ComeSomeMore

yeah right wolfie, the fake Mike Mendez is.

wolfie did more speculation than revealing information that should not have been revealed. He is kind of a Sherlock Holmes of the hobby world. He has keen observational skills. Originally Posted by FrenchToast

lmmfao! 1 post and gone. probably a new record wolfturd.
I'm jealous of Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. Nobody does it better.
You guys aren't that bright. mikemendez is another WW handle. So what if he supplied you with a contact. Didn't he write reviews about new places to check out in Houston? That's his MO. He's going to eventually burn you.