This Election Proved That Good Things Can and Do Happen To Bad People

This is for all of you Trumpites. I'm sure all of fellas will absolutely love this song.

ok here we go. Ben Carson and Donald Trump.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Go suck some cocks.
  • DSK
  • 11-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Help me out Sistine Chapel.

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE I.Q. OF AN AA IN AMERICA?

Oh yeah, 85. BLAHA, HA, HA... Originally Posted by Muscleup
For some reason he ignored this comment.

Sistine Chapel, what say ye on this topic?
  • R.M.
  • 11-11-2016, 01:46 AM
A few things:

1.) Did I miss a vow or bet where I stated I would leave or are you hallucinating like the rest of these jokers?

2.) Ignoring the obvious fact of point #1 above; did you just mention Respect and Honor after voting for a man who has no respect and honor for anyone? Really. HAHAHAHA just proves my OP. You have no voice now your hypocrisy please save for the birds. After voting Trump like I said I don't want to hear anything about religion. god, honor, respect, or anything decent coming out of yalls mouths. You've lost that right and traded in that privlege Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
My new name for you is Shit Stain... Good luck with that...
pissy chump .. go take a dump and git out of here!!

u wanna try the Ivan gambit? go ahead .. that's Jan 20 2017 .. the day of the Donald

bhahahahaahah

just go away ahead of schedule .. bitch

and do0n't come back
what word? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That just about sums up HER trustworthiness.

When are you going to "come out" with YOUR real gender?
We've had this discussion Jimbo. You're a government worker and no we're not in the same tax bracket. In fact you retired and your income isn't enough to sustain you after having retired at 59.5 in order to recieve 100% of your pension. Now you're trying to find another job instead of sailing off into the sunset to go play bingo or whatever the hell yall play as a retired happy guy.

No I don't wish I was white. I wish I was actually a shade darker. As for rich people they're greedy ;-) You'd be mad with envy if you only knew. I digress but focus on the OP and stop your diversionary tactics to pivot away from the fact you're a god loving racist. Ohh que the Irony. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I don't know exactly what your problem is, but you have a problem with something. I would suggest you do your best to get over whatever it is. You might want to start by getting control over yourself first instead of trying to control everything else around you.

Jim
If Obama went around degrading women and encouraging violence, he would just be called a successful rapper...or is it hip hop singer.

There are people making a living off of that shit and you probably listen to it. You actually support mysoginy and violence, Sissy, you racist puke.
You guys don't get it. Fisting Chaps is not black. He's as bad a poser as Lube Wideass was. Most likely, he's the return of WTF. He's just a phony. Pay no attention.
I'm not a sore loser at all. Voting Trump would have been voting my own personal interest... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Anyone notice how Sissy Chap brags about voting against his own interests - then starts a thread where he belittles Republicans for doing the same?

"What makes people vote Republican? Why do people usually vote for pro-business Republicans when their economic interests would seem better served by Democratic policies?"
I'm not a sore loser at all. Voting Trump would have been voting my own personal interest... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Anyone notice how Sissy Chap BRAGS about voting against his own interest here - then he runs off and starts a thread where he BELITTLES Republicans for doing the same?

"What makes people vote Republican? Why do people usually vote for pro-business Republicans when their economic interests would seem better served by Democratic policies?"

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1887156
Hey, Fisting Chaps! Just say it. PRESIDENT TRUMP!

That wasn't too bad, now was it?
SissyChap actually believes that somebody gives a rats ass about what he has to say.
I got news for you Sissy, it is called a mirror.
.....proved that there are many more deplorables then Hillary realized when she first made that statement....
.....proved that there are many more deplorables then Hillary realized when she first made that statement.... Originally Posted by Solemate62
I am just glad many of them decided not to vote. Otherwise she would have won, lol.

Jim
Anyone notice how Sissy Chap brags about voting against his own interests - then starts a thread where he belittles Republicans for doing the same?

"What makes people vote Republican? Why do people usually vote for pro-business Republicans when their economic interests would seem better served by Democratic policies?" Originally Posted by lustylad

I said poor whites voting against their own interest. Many implications there none of which I will get into but you get the point. ;-)