First time ever changing my look !!!

• motor
  • 04-17-2019, 07:24 PM
Looks very nice
Looks nice....I too don’t like dying my hair so I stick with my natural color and have for years
I love it!
Thank you everyone for you compliments. Most ppl that knows me, understands my craziness about my hair. Hopefully i can learn to open up more.
Yep, like the redhead Ygritte in Game of Thrones. Redheads have "hair kissed by fire". Their personalities are as fiery as their hair. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Are you talking about Sansa Stark? Im a big Game of Thrones fan lol. FIRE RED can be possible. Not sure i would be brave enough for Platinum. I'm not sure I will be able to pull off a Targaryen lol
wow you are very pretty.... you should change your avatar photo to this photo.
wow you are very pretty.... you should change your avatar photo to this photo. Originally Posted by Holden67
I agree. And I would love to see more bikini pics.
Are you talking about Sansa Stark? Im a big Game of Thrones fan lol. FIRE RED can be possible. Not sure i would be brave enough for Platinum. I'm not sure I will be able to pull off a Targaryen lol Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Sansa Stark does have lovely auburn red hair but I was referring to Ygritte, the wildling woman from beyond the Wall that fell in love with Jon Snow. Beyond the Wall, the wildlings refer to redhead men and women as having hair "kissed by fire". They are considered to be lucky and especially attractive because of their red hair.

That's cool that you're a Game of Thrones fan, me too lol. Have you read the books? They're even more entertaining than the TV show IMO. Lol and yes it's hard to pull off a platinum silvery blonde Targaryen look.
Looks great, gotta shake things up once in a while!
I am a big fan of red! It suits you very well...have fun with it.

Here's a tip. Do not wash your hair every day it will help keep it from fading and drying out.
I am a big fan of red! It suits you very well...have fun with it.

Here's a tip. Do not wash your hair every day it will help keep it from fading and drying out. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Thanx
  • harry
  • 04-18-2019, 04:09 PM
I like it! I love redheads, they are so sexy. “Red hair and black leather, my favorite colour scheme” as the lyrics in a favorite song of mine go.
If she has carpet, she's off the list! Ladies take note.... Originally Posted by BLM69
<Heavily sprinkles "Miracle Hair Growth Tonic" all over pubic region>

I like this look and your previous look. Heck, you are cute no matter the color. I would see you regardless of what you did with your hair given the opportunity.
You look amazing with red hair beautiful