Am I too sexy for the RW?

1.1+
Some learn it, some come by it naturally, and the rest remain clueless.
Who's to say it isn't just natural talent?
You'd have to tone it down a lot for England...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNmGjCsX-LU
First of all, you should not say anything about your past, no matter how much he loves you and how much he confides in you. Past is past...All he needs to know is how much you love him and care for him.

In terms of demonstrating your BCD skill in a civilian scenario, I would say you should take it slowely.....but not too slow that he looses interest. What I mean by that is don't demonstrate all your skill on day 1 of BCD....Show your skills gradually.....and keep it exciting and him wanting more each time....You know you can give him all and more. In my opinion, giving him everything on day one may create a thought in his mind that you must be a "pro" at it and that you may be doing it all the time in the past (you were, but he does not need to know). So my opioion is show your BCD moves gradually and let him feel like you are doing it because he likes it that way...

PE
Your "past" IS who you are today, but tomorrow is all you owe to anyone, including yourself. Look at it this way, everything you've done up until now makes you who you are. If he likes, or even loves, what he sees and experiences, whatever you did up until now is what made you the object of his affection. They have a saying in golf--it's not how, it's how many. An analogy applies here--it's hot how you got here, but what you now have.
Be careful, whoever you see is gonna go for you pretty bad...from what I've heard about yer "skills".
Thanks! This really was a serious question, so thank you for the great advice.

As a provider, I'm very open minded, tolerant of certain requests, and I am comfortable with my own body.

So should I slap him when he asks for Greek? Looked shocked and pretend I've never had COT? Do I need to fumble with the "rain coat" or expertly apply?

It does ease my mind to know that RW sex is not that different, and according to some possibly even better.

So my next question: How do you get a guy to ask ya out?
So my next question: How do you get a guy to ask ya out? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Really? I'd say look at the guy.....that should about do it. If you have to go as far as to smile and he still doesn't get the hint, you should just give up on London guys and move back
Uh, just a guess here, but don't think you'll have to worry about that for more than, say, 10 seconds.
Yes, you are far too sexy for the RW........but that's a plus since the RW is far too unsexy.

Get a guy to ask you out? Breathe is about all you'll have to do.

Have a wonderful adventure, and keep us posted!
  • npita
  • 03-18-2010, 09:19 AM
So should I slap him when he asks for Greek? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
In the real world, few guys will push your limits on the first encounter. (I'd also refer to it as ``anal.'' That seems to be more common.)
Looked shocked and pretend I've never had COT?
I've never met a woman in the civilian world who had any issue with that, nor did I find it necessary to ask first, although it's not something I would do on the first encounter). I'd avoid the use of any acronyms, though.
Do I need to fumble with the "rain coat" or expertly apply?
Let him put it on. Let me make a suggestion. There is a free dating site called plenty of fish:

www.pof.com

They have forums related to all sorts of things regarding relationships, dating, sex, and so on. You can sign up, participate in the forums and hide your profile so that you can't be found through searches or appear on any of the photo panels (assuming you even post a photo) until you feel comfortable. (You have to be logged into the forums seperately for the sex forum to show up in your browser). Read the forums for a while to get a good idea of what the real world is like.
So my next question: How do you get a guy to ask ya out?
On a dating site, any attractive woman will be flooded with messages from guys wanting to meet her. (You will have a definite advantage here in that you already know a lot more about screening out nutjobs and keeping yourself safe when metting strangers than the average woman).

You are likely to receive more messages per day than you could possibly reply to without living online. In fact, some women who find themselves in that position prefer to hide their profiles and make first contact so they can pick and choose. I'd be a little wary of any guy who is intimidated by a woman who contacts him, so you don't have to worry about being a little forward if you prefer to do it that way. PM me if you want more info.
Based upon your many, many, many reviews it's aparent that you're WAY beyond merely being good in bed. I believe that most men's "in bed" egos are pretty fragile things and that discovering your talents will be a blessing and a curse. He'll likely feel like the luckiest man in the world during the time you spend together because it'll be the smaller of his 2 heads doing the thinking while he's exploring your various orifices. However, once done and the regular head tales over he'll wonder why you're so good in bed. The answers would be

a) You're a slut that's pulled more men in than a busy tugboat in New York City.

b. You were a courtesan, hooker, prostitute, pick any word you want but it'll be perceived the same way.

Yep, it's a double standard! Unless I had an STD I see no reason to provide anyone with my sexual history. Why would you? Honesty sure, but be careful with it!
Nicole I would be more than happy to take you out on a RW date. Dinner, music, dancing, greek would be optional of course.
As far as being too sexy. Don't care how good a "gfe" a lady is NOTHING matches the raw passion of being with someone because they want to. Not because they're getting paid. Go full bore if you feel like it.

Get asked out. Tell a man you're interested. Life's too short to guess.
  • T-Can
  • 03-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Thanks! This really was a serious question, so thank you for the great advice.

As a provider, I'm very open minded, tolerant of certain requests, and I am comfortable with my own body.

So should I slap him when he asks for Greek? Looked shocked and pretend I've never had COT? Do I need to fumble with the "rain coat" or expertly apply?

It does ease my mind to know that RW sex is not that different, and according to some possibly even better.

So my next question: How do you get a guy to ask ya out? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I would be dissappointed if I was with a goodlookin' RW woman in her thirties who was not good in bed unless she had just been excommunicated from being a nun!

On dating, it's not like it's going to be puppy dog love anymore as you get older - trust me, I know! Most everyone will have their baggage they gather over time - ex: kids, debt, psycho exes!

I don't think you will have a problem of having guys ask you out - It will be more of a challenge to pick through the douchebags.