Supreme Court Strengthens Constitution. Democrats lose it

Good point(s).

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

So. A strong Constitution? It's pretty weak. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So I take it you did not receive your invite for the 248th anniversary party for the Constitution yesterday. Dang the luck...
So I take it you did not receive your invite for the 248th anniversary party for the Constitution yesterday. Dang the luck... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

I had to work in any case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GgnPpXz2Tc?si=7_q0DbQhs68Q3Yi S
Members Are Encouraged to Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Pretty obvious that Democrats think they are the only ones that know how to run the country, and if you don't like their rules, they will do anything to make your life miserable.

Democrats, the Party against the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by farmstud60
You mean like the repubs and their mantra "Just one term" helped this country and by blocking the filling of Justice(s) for the court.

The Constitution is alive and well. The Democrats were just put in their place that's all. Hopefully this is just the beginning. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Of a autocracy?

What if the Dems decide to utilize the rulings to their favor.

There's another 90 days till the election. Originally Posted by Agent220
Shhh! Why do you think donny ain't saying anything about it.

Keep in mind, SCOTUS plainly stated that the President enjoyed immunity from prosecution for CONSTITUTIONAL acts.

Having your opponents arrested on convoluted charges and the like are not Constitutional duties. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The ruling should not be made for a specific person but for the country. I haven't read/heard what the ruling completely encompasses but *I* feel a POTUS should have some protections so as not to second guess things.

... WHY is it with each and every ruling the Supreme Court makes
the Democrats cry and whine and threaten??

... Is it low self-esteem that they have??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Like you and yours cry railing against court decision after court decision upholding a fair election?

"Something Has Gone Deeply Wrong at the Supreme Court

Jurists who preach fidelity to the Constitution are making decisions that flatly contradict our founding document’s text and ideals."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...oberts/678877/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The liars have it wrong, the 3 dissenting opinions of the Immunity decision are the ones that didn't remotely follow the Constitution. Originally Posted by farmstud60
That is your opinion. From what institution of higher learning did you get your degree in Constitutional law? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It aint an opinion, it is a fact. That you can't see what you posted is a total lie is the problem Originally Posted by farmstud60
Well farm, if you can produce credentials on vellum that you are degreed in constitutional law, *I* would listen to you.

Perhaps if democrats expressed some love for their nation it wouldn't disgust you so much. ... Originally Posted by texassapper
Can you please tell us what love you and your maga buddies have for this nation that the demos don't?