Kentucky county clerk in contempt of court, in custody of KY Marshals

Her religious 'laws' do not supplant the law of the land which says gay marriage is legal based on the 14th amendment. SCOTUS is the highest court in the land. They have spoken. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So when are you and Big Sir gonna go "jump the broom" now woomby ? I don't think I'll be able to get the rest of the gang around here to contribute again to another wedding present, just to let you know. You didn't even thank us for the one we sent to you and shammy !
So when are you and Big Sir gonna go "jump the broom" now woomby ? I don't think I'll be able to get the rest of the gang around here to contribute again to another wedding present, just to let you know. You didn't even thank us for the one we sent to you and shammy ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Keep making your kids proud, dumbass.

"daddy, what are you doing on the computer?"

"I'm on a hooker site acting like a complete ass, talking about gloryholes and dicks and brown showers."

Real nice, buddy.
Keep making your kids proud, dumbass.

"daddy, what are you doing on the computer?"

"I'm on a hooker site acting like a complete ass, talking about gloryholes and dicks and brown showers."

Real nice, buddy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
" I'm on a hooker site showing interested posters a lying liberal cum guzzler and " The Gloryhole Guru Of Arkansas " for what he REALLY is ! " " It's called doing a service to your community ! "
" I'm on a hooker site showing interested posters a lying liberal cum guzzler and " The Gloryhole Guru Of Arkansas " for what he REALLY is ! " " It's called doing a service to your community ! " Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You have no idea what I am. That's the funny thing.
She was elected to the post and can't be reassigned or fired.

I don't think some idiots know what hypocritical means other than they don't like her attitude and think she has "perv" eyes.

I wonder what our fine libs would say if it was 1840 and she refused to return an escaped slave to his master because she didn't believe in slavery. Wait! That's right! Democrats believe in slavery and would probably want her hung for her crime of compassion and decency.

More from the left: OBEY the law unless you're crapping on American flags, climbing flag poles to cut down flags, oppressing fellow American in your IRS job and then take the fifth....then it's okay by them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Stupid asshole. It's not 1840 and this is about what our country is built on...rule of law. It doesn't fucking work if everybody just obeys the laws they agree with...do you not get that? She needs to make a choice: step down because of religious convictions or do the job the taxpayers elected her, and pay her, to do.
It's not 1840 and this is about what our country is built on...rule of law. It doesn't fucking work if everybody just obeys the laws they agree with...do you not get that? Originally Posted by timpage
It's good enough for Obama. He only enforces the laws he agrees with.
The rule of law went out the window a long time ago.
She is making $80K in KY for being a clerk, that is good coin for an easy government job. Davis should resign and work for her church ... tebow will provide for her and family.
All she had to do war to go into her office, and let her deputy clerks issue the license like they are doing in other parts of the country. However she wants her 15 min.
Why didn't the state court issue a Writ of Mandamus? Then they could have bounced her when she refused. She should have issued the licenses, but this is a publicity stunt. It could have been handled much more simply.
Why didn't the state court issue a Writ of Mandamus? Then they could have bounced her when she refused. She should have issued the licenses, but this is a publicity stunt. It could have been handled much more simply. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Agreed.
She is making $80K in KY for being a clerk, that is good coin for an easy government job. Davis should resign and work for her church ... tebow will provide for her and family. Originally Posted by pyramider
stop posting! your gay ass avatar of spongebob's taint is disgusting!

who cares what she makes? i make way more. you should be so lucky. she's a religious zealot. you are a taint zealot. what's the difference?

Why didn't the state court issue a Writ of Mandamus? Then they could have bounced her when she refused. She should have issued the licenses, but this is a publicity stunt. It could have been handled much more simply. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Does it matter if she's an elected official?
As I said, this woman broke the Law. She has been arrested.

Of course, when thugs, robbers, thieves, criminals, and animals in general decide to break the law and go "shopping" during a riot, then they are told by the powers that be, "they need their space to pillage as they please", to paraphrase.

And of course, they are encouraged by a President who doesn't have a clue as to the type of animals he is dealing with. President Obama doesn't have a clue that when he utters even the smallest word of encouragement for the "cause", his "sons" out on the street take it as, "Obama got my back".

Naiveté and Stupidity. A combination that President Obama and most of his boot lickers have mastered to perfection.
Take a good look at the thugs, punks, and criminals in this picture.

http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/201...agitating.html

Do you really think President Obama has a clue as to the mentality of these animals?

No more tha He, "Rat Face" Rice, John Kerry, or even Hillary Clinton does about the Muslim a Terrorist and their mentality.
Wondered how long until this was blamed on Obama..........