Sex after Marriage

I promise to fuck you and fuck you good, daily for the rest of your natural born life. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Holy shit... now *I* want to marry her...

Seriously, my SO is my best friend. We get along great. Rarely fight and she's a great girl and looks good. But, I can tell you exactly how the sex will go. Each time. And so much is off limits. After 20+ years, I started hobbying....
I truly love my wife, too. She is great to me. I just want to have sex with other girls - can't help it - I love looking at them naked, too.
How many times do I have to say...YES! I promise to fuck you and fuck you good, daily for the rest of your natural born life.. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
This makes me want to marry you too and then start hobbying with you....

You are right.. I know most men here truly love their spouse. Lack of sex and intimacy will more times than none send a man searching for what he isn't getting at home. Doesn't mean she is the wrong woman...just means that she is a wife that falls into that stereotypical wife role that makes many men hesitant to pop the question. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
A lot of times it comes down to the simple fact that she and I can't get on the same schedule. For example she wants to have sex in the mornings...awesome I love morning sex. Trouble we only have one morning a week off together and she is only interested on that morning about once a month. Then there is a lot of talk about us needing to have sex, but my advances are shut down...actually I'm just having trouble with the idea that I have to be on her schedule.
I don't know what you guys are talking about, my SO and I have sex everyday she loves oral sex and mutual hand sex.

She flips me off and I flip her off, then there is the FUCK yous we say to each other

No just kidding but all of us have to admit the sex at home for whatever reason has stopped or slowed way down after marriage.

You providers should be sending out Thank You notes because if the wife's took care of business then most of you would be Out of business.

And Reese at my age I don't want to fall in Love again but when your ready to be taken care of for the rest of your life let me know, with that kind of promise even if I couldn't get it up every day I would at least be able to lick the box every day.
This is why I always say:

"Providers are angels sent here to save marriages"

Thank you girls!
I have no clue what happens to some women after marriage. I dated mine for well over a year -- we fucked like rabbits (and she enjoyed it, hard to hide squirting). I got road head, hell I used to walk into her apartment, she was in lingerie, and she'd rip my pants off, I'd get a BJ, go down on her, we'd screw for an hour, and then go to dinner -- it was amazing.

Within a week after the honeymoon, none of that. If I begged, she'd flop on her back and "let me do what I needed to do" -- no more oral, wasn't allowed to go down on her, etc. I was eventually told that "sex was the fun stuff you do before getting married, now she doesn't have too."

Do I know what happened? I don't have a #($*& clue. I'm in better shape now, make more money now, and would do anything for her -- but jack shit in the bedroom. I know for a fact that there are TONS of guys this happens too.

Providers and SBs keep me sane.
After marriage, you wife no longer has to put out for YOU. She is concentrating on putting out for her co-workers, her clients, her boss, neighbors, your friends etc etc so she is still very active sexually but has no time or need to put out for you.
mind blowing sex after marriage only happens when she wants to be making babies...
or wants a new car.
or she has just had some wild unprotected sex with her male lover and is covering herself
guilt trip... LOL!!!
you kow what they say, a man quits masturbating after he is divorced
As women continue to advance and have their own careers, I believe they will too evolve into behaving more like men when it comes to sex ... being responsible for their own satisfaction ... once all the political and social mixed messages don't impact woman's lives because they can make decisions without major financial and security ramifications. India, Holy Fuck!!!!!!!!! the Dark Ages.

"So, I'm a (name an extreme, slut or block of ice) in bed, I'm sorry we don't meet each others expectations, lets break up and find better partners that meet each of our needs."

Instead of "I don't know whether to do or ask for "that (more frequency, anal, oral, bbc, MMF, MFM, bondage, spanking)", because he's my husband and I don't know what he'll think, so she gets selfish sex outside my marriage at risk of being divorced and financially impacted.

Or instead of "he doesn't turn me on, I married him for his status and power in our community and my family's connection, he's a great father and provider, but I can't tell him he's not satisfying me because he'll dump me and I've been a social housewife without a career".

As for monogamy, it too is sliding (as if it ever existed to the extent it's portrayed), as couples that truly love each other, either decide to spice up their monogamous sex life, or swing, or invite each other to explore other partners.

Famous quotes in my network ...

Jill - 48 - I've just come to realize that big cocks satisfy me and turn me into a slut, and I love it, been fighting it for years. Suppressed it at SMU best I could, and then gradually fucked every guy from school I ever wanted to over the last 15 years.

Tammy - 52 - My husband cheated with one of his patients, I found out, and he told me I was free to have partners outside the marriage, it's been wonderful, and now he's the one masturbating in the bathroom while I'm out dancing and meeting great guys. Now he wants to work on our marriage, wtf? No way, I'm alive again.

Beth - 38 - He is the best father and husband in so many ways, but his sexual technique and interests are clumsy at best. One night when he was out of town, a neighbor came over to borrow propane, and I was in my swimsuit by the pool. He came back over later to return the tank at 11:30PM, and his first touch blew me away, he grabbed my bikini top strap and rearranged it sliding his fingers down the strap, the sexual tension was crazy, I practically jumped on him, he's such a good lover, I have to figure out what to do as we are both married and I haven't work in 6 years. and he's unemployed right now!

Laura 36 - I have to get so drunk to have sex with my husband, it's just not exciting, more like a chore. He's starting to notice, and I can't cum when I drink that much, so he can tell. On the other hand, my body buzzes when I go get a massage from Phil, so I know my body is capable, it just doesn't respond to my husband. Phil makes me do crazy things, no towel at a massage, trimming practically everything like a school girl in a crush, leaning into his hands, hoping he's staring at my body, noticing how prepared I am.

Amy - 54 - something is seriously wrong with me, I just don't like sex, and never have. Next I'm trying trantric sex with a facilitator, she swears she can unblock me.
Put a gum ball in a jar every time you have sex with wife to be before the wedding. Take one out every time you have sex after the wedding. You will always have gum to chew.