Co-ed is fucking WACK right now!

• L.A.
  • 07-29-2018, 07:18 AM
But the topic really is about all of the ISOs in Coed (not that other nonsense which has always existed) and I don't read every post ever written but I don't think anybody in charge has even answered WHY there isn't an ISO section. I mean ISOs are still posted non stop but why aren't they in their own forum called Daydreaming or something?
Hey..Im on day 4 of the same ole same ole... The shit storm calms then some FUCKTARD makes it a point to unnecessarily bump it again.. just to further talk trash.
KEEPING SHIT GOING. INSTEAD OF MOVING ON.

So.. SO,This am. I hit the igore button on every last one of them. I bet your ass some how. Someway... It won't stop.

So... As for unicorns and rainbows...
Naw. More like SHIT STORM !

So.. I'm RAY CHARLES to anyone's opion of my response. It's been an all out assault on me and my name. Which is ok. I can hold my own. But it's a bit redundant at this point.

At some point the shit needs to come to an end... And back to the regular scheduled program.
Hey..Im on day 4 of the same ole same ole... The shit storm calms then some FUCKTARD makes it a point to unnecessarily bump it again.. just to further talk trash.
KEEPING SHIT GOING. INSTEAD OF MOVING ON.\

At some point the shit needs to come to an end... And back to the regular scheduled program. Originally Posted by TexasJess
By replying in this (and other) threads and bumping it back to the top and keeping it alive, wouldn't that ALSO make you one of

the FUCKTARD ... to unnecessarily bump it again ... KEEPING SHIT GOING. INSTEAD OF MOVING ON.
Blahhh blahhh blahhh... PROVIDERS. Hooktards. Whores. Ect... Yet us women are supposed to sit here and let these ranchet rants go on.. not say shit right.

Who the hell is going to sit there and let a trick-FUCKTARD talk crazy to them? I wish I would SMH.

Don't want to hear my shit??

Leave me the fuck alone. It's simple.

Unfortunately, FUCKTARD'S think they can say and do whatever... and the women just shut up. SMH. Yeah. They can kiss my sweet Texas cheeks !!

But back to the thread. Yes. It's going to shit around here !! I'm far from perfect but I'm no damn stalker. I'm no damn harassing male misanthropic baffoon.
Damn, Jess. You're scaring me.

You're too hot to be BSC. Don't let the bullshit get to you.

If you're tired of seeing a thread, just unsubscribe.
Damn, Jess. You're scaring me.

You're too hot to be BSC. Don't let the bullshit get to you.

If you're tired of seeing a thread, just unsubscribe. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
She cannot ! She brings it with her to other threads. Second just this morning!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2018, 10:11 AM
She cannot ! She brings it with her to other threads. Second just this morning!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
24/7 ISO spamming and angry entertaining post is her life, no sleep ever
Yep... She breaking bad all the time.
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Yep... She breaking bad all the time. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
Good observation
So.. I'm RAY CHARLES to anyone's opion of my response. Originally Posted by TexasJess
huh?

you're going to cry about peoples' opinions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJcwqyhUtH0