Can one really love their spouse and hobby?

I guess the OP figured it out since his account is now disabled.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Anyone besides me thinks the wifey discovered hubby's hobby account and started this thread?

I think hubby just found out the answer to his (or her) question. The hard way.
I don't see how the answer could be yes.... If I was in a committed relationship with someone I really care about, no way would I betray their trust.
I think you have my answer down somewhat well. I as a man see certain girls in public and want to have sex with those types of girls and sample whats out there. Kind of get tired of the same old thing each day. Discretion is a must.

Some guys marry their high school sweetheart and didn't have time to sample other pussies. It's now or never. Doesn't mean go and divorce. Just hide it well... Although with bedroom skills improving I bet she suspects you're up to no good in these streets lol! Originally Posted by anita
Why hobby? Maybe 10 minutes is not enough (for me anyway) or you enjoy DATY and the spouse never makes fun and tasty? You ever get tired of the headache? backache? or not in the mood once again?I'll go with option D...
If the fucktard does not have a permission slip from his wife that grants him permission to hobby then should keep his pants on, and zipped up. Originally Posted by pyramider
OK. How many hobbyists with wives/SOs have permission slips. I know I never did. If this were a rule/requirement, I think this hobby would become much smaller overnight. I think I saw somewhere that about 75% of hobbyists had a wife/SO (not sure how you could accurately measure that but it feels about right). Of those, I would doubt that more than 1-2% had permission slips. That would put it at about 5 out of 1000 that woulod still be hobbying if they had to observe the rule. What would that do to the economics of hobby in terms of supply and demand. I'd bet that most ladies would have to find other sources of income, and those that were left might have to charge a lot more to make it viable.
That was def his wife
No.No.No.
All the providers that so sweetly said yes, here's a question:
1.You, as a provider right now, meet a guy you fall in love with. He makes a generous living, more than able to care for you.
You stop providing and get married....one year later you find out he still fucks working girls.
Is that love?
Not so ecumenical now are we?

Guys....NO.

There are men that don't EVER cheat on their wives ( big fat ugly smelly sometimes too, or handicapped)
That is pure unselfish love.
Fuck sex isn't everything
It all depends.LOL
What if a man loves his wife and she doesn't love him? Everything is always couched in terms of the man's fault. Marriage is a two way street and many many ladies deliberately choose to emotionally desert their men. Other women will fuck their husbands and have no issues with doing it.
I'm not sure about other people, but I only hobby as a last resort when I do not have a partner, or if I do have partners, they are either unreliable or lacking what I need physically, mentally, or spiritually. The day that I decide to marry is the day that I have positively identified a woman who completely fulfills me and fully eliminates my need to cheat or hobby. I cannot wait for that day to happen because I get tired of the time, effort, and money it takes to either date women or research and then see providers. Thus, I have to hypothesize that being married and still engaging in the hobby seems unproductive because I would be taking time and money away from the woman who finally freed me from the cycle of wasting my time and money. The trick is to marry the right person, and right now, I don't find myself anywhere close to that goal in this lovely society we live in where over 50% of marriages end in divorce.
  • anita
  • 03-22-2015, 09:19 PM
I think you have my answer down somewhat well. I as a man see certain girls in public and want to have sex with those types of girls and sample whats out there. Kind of get tired of the same old thing each day. Discretion is a must. Originally Posted by scottstevens
Same soup everyday would have been okay to eat, but not if the ingredients are not switched up from time to time. Some wives don't make the effort to spice things up or at least be enthusiastic during sex. Humanity is a buffet. However after it is all said and done, the heart wants what it wants...
I was sexually faithful when I was married, but I don't claim pure, unselfish love toward my former wife even though I did aspire to that. Sexual fidelity isn't the definitive act that authenticates unselfish love, nor is sexual infidelity the definitive act that invalidates it.

There are men who have cheated on their wives that would unselfishly take a fatal bullet to protect them. If we require perfection in all actions and motives in order to use the term 'unselfish love" we set a standard that none of us live up to. Of course, the man who would die for his wife and also remain sexuallly faithful has a more sustainable claim to being unselfishly loving toward his wife than the one who cheats.

I'm not edorsing infidelity or oblivious to the fact that some guys who cheat are falsely claiming they love their wives. Being the one that declares when that is the case is beyond my pay grade or abilities.
In my unbiased opinion and without reading the rest of the thread , I do believe that one can love his wife whole heartedly as a person and someone who is ideal to fit into there outward lifestyle.....

Then here comes the butt....
Eventually men want more than what just the average woman can give them, Not saying average is not good, but how can they possibly ask the woman that sees him as one way to view him in other light and vise versa..

I think deep down the wives want that as well ,though, same as there husband they might feel awkward and best to avoid the " where did this come from?" question..lol

All in all I do feel that a man can love there wife and partake in the alternate lifestyle, and does not mean they love there wife any less.. it just mean that there is still room to grow. If they can come to a common ground as to what fits both of them best.. it will be over for us lady providers. Though most of the time, it is felt to be too late.

Now the Couples who I have had the pleasure of meeting are truly beautiful in my eyes. They have the most amazing chemistry and voyeurism I have yet to experience in any of my own past relations.

The one thing the hobby has taught me is to just be me, never hide who I am, What I want, and do as I please.. one who will except me for all my flaws, kinks, and much more will be mine for ever. Other than sex, food, honesty, and loyalty, men really are not hard to please... Right? LOL
I'm not sure about other people, but I only hobby as a last resort when I do not have a partner, or if I do have partners, they are either unreliable or lacking what I need physically, mentally, or spiritually. The day that I decide to marry is the day that I have positively identified a woman who completely fulfills me and fully eliminates my need to cheat or hobby. I cannot wait for that day to happen because I get tired of the time, effort, and money it takes to either date women or research and then see providers. Thus, I have to hypothesize that being married and still engaging in the hobby seems unproductive because I would be taking time and money away from the woman who finally freed me from the cycle of wasting my time and money. The trick is to marry the right person, and right now, I don't find myself anywhere close to that goal in this lovely society we live in where over 50% of marriages end in divorce. Originally Posted by Buck777

And now going back over this whole thing..

what he said.. lol.
this guys ring comes off every time he takes a long lunch and he comes back looking flustered. I have even seen hobby sites up on his phone while he stepped away. Originally Posted by Sparafucile
That's my thought on it, the fact that one would risk so much would make me question his love for his wife and, by extension, family. I feel bad for his wife because she's a really nice lady (I also want to fuck her as well, but, then again, I'm just an all around terrible person). Originally Posted by Sparafucile
Others have already picked up on tehe idea that something didn't ring true about the OP. The OP was WAY to intrusively minded. My concern is that it wasn't his wife; instead, it sound much like someone trying to justify putting a sleazy move on the guy's wife (perhaps even outing the guy to the wife to maneuver her into a revenge fuck).