Wow! Does she look bad.

my daughter work for GW's first 4 years, are you her a calling a crook? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
He just talks shit .... he doesn't know your daughter or Bush.
my daughter work for GW's first 4 years, are you her a calling a crook?
btw she is good looking one Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
That should make her feel proud that her old man is in a hooker site and posted her photo there.

That should make her feel proud that her old man is in a hooker site and posted her photo there.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
This does seem a little Bizarre.
This does seem a little Bizarre. Originally Posted by Jackie S

"Trump supporter"
"Trump supporter" Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You're not?
Your falling for the "pity me" tour.
You're not? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Its Asswipe. He has no shame.
Its Asswipe. He has no shame. Originally Posted by bambino
.. and apparently doesn't want America to be Great Again!
.. and apparently doesn't want America to be Great Again! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Neither does Retarded Lenny or ProlapsedBunghole!
Neither does Retarded Lenny or ProlapsedBunghole! Originally Posted by bambino
that must explain why they aren't emigrating ...

... but simply denigrating .... and defecating.
Bush is a criminal. I don't know or care about your daughter.
And she had over a week to recover. She looked like she fell off a turnip truck. And the jibberish she's saying. Fucking wierd. And she could have been our POTUS. That would have been a disaster.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/17...n-america.html Originally Posted by bambino
bam....help me out here. I showed that picture of shrilLIARy to a West Texas cowboy buddy of mine and he asked " Is THAT what an asshole looks like turned inside-out " ??? I told him that I didn't know, since I hadn't seen assup or EKIM up close !! Help a brother out here !
She had no make up and it looked like a cat licked her hair.

She should have worn her bath robe Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
' beg pardon, Your Holiness, but the OTHER end of the cat dragged ,REPEATEDLY, across that head ! The cats knew where to "vote " and who to vote "for " ! The sand musta ben in her eyes the night before so's she couldn't concede defeat at THAT time ! IJS..... oooooooommmmmm !!!
And I'm thinkin' , yer Holiness, should I go ahead with my plan of hirin some wimmin to dance / stroll by the Clinton compound to model their new BLUE dresses to the tune " Devil in a Blue Dress " ?

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I don't think that is his daughter.
Hillary looking bad? dunno, she looks alright I guess.

does look like she had been drinking and tried best to cover it up.