Writing reviews

I tend to be a story teller and make an effort to go beyond just the acronyms of activities and positions and while that information is included, I try reveal personality and other aspects so that fellow hobbyists get a sense of the woman. Have only written a few in less than an hour. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
If we all did this quality is what everyone is after men and women alike
+1 with LOTR

It is not uncommon for my reviews to take a few hrs to write. If I include pics maybe an additional hr
Typically takes me about 45-60 min....I have an idea before I leave the meeting of what I want to say...I try to finish the review in 2-3 days after the encounter....I like to play the time over in my head....
I always let the provider know I have posted the review and on which platform....
I read most of the reviews posted, some are too hard to decipher and I skip, but I try to get the gist of how y'all enjoyed the times...
just my .02
I personally think that the ladies should have full access and you guys stop scaring them off I want to know what they think .
... Originally Posted by Bumloverone
https://www.bestgfe.com/forums/philadelphia.113/ (mostly PA/NJ/NY area info like eccie is mostly Texas) does NOT have a private or protected section for the review. all free form text, no template or form to fill out. however, ...
"Describe experiences with people you have seen. WARNING! Although money for time is ok, paying for sex may be illegal in your area. Do NOT imply that you received sex for a fee. This will result in removal of the post and/or possible permanent ban."
providers can and sometimes do post comments/replies/followups on the reviews.

that kind of website is possible. eccie owner(s)/admins have just written guidelines to run this site another way.

the eccie guidelines (see below) state that providers cannot see ROS and private comments or do not have access to men's only forums.
but, as many know, some providers can read and have access to private notes, whether via another user account or via someone who gives/tells her that info.
smart providers wont divulge that access. not so smart providers do and can get in hot water for doing so.

based on my hunches/guesses, i dont think analeese and melissa are in the "not so smart providers" category.

(guideline #20 - https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.)
Which is very vague, I don't know how you can tell anything about a hobbyist based on the general items like fees/date/location/physical description/incall/outcall/race/hair but what do I know Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
I look at the activities and also how many No/Yes Reviews he's done. I'm still fairly new to the Hobby so I'm still learning. Mr. Wentworth have a great week!
like others, i write up a summary w/in a few days after the consultation - maybe 15 mins.
however, i'm lazy and procrastinate and dont get around to writing a review for 2-3 weeks, if at all. when i do, i take about 30-45 mins to fill out the form and then expand on the summary for the ROS.

point is, no matter how long you take, do what you can to share your experience of the provider - the good or the bad, the beauty or the warts, the promptness or the delays, the fabulous place or the trash heap, the sexy erotic delites or the mechanical script, the "YOU BETCHA!!!" or the "WTF DID I JUST DO THAT FOR ?!?!?!".

share, share, share.

(oh, and if you have a spare 200$ to share, i'd be glad to put it to good use! :^))
lol exactly, and she got the hell out of here lol, what's sad is we all know this shit goes on with the WK showing their favorite girls they in love with all the private shit on this site. The mods know it, we know it, and the ladies know it. You just can't admit the shit public without the points hitting you or a vacay haha. Originally Posted by suiram77
Suiram you have a good week as well. I have no WK showing me anything. I'm on and off here as I only do this part time. I just want to have a good time without the drama. There is enough drama in the RW.
Agreed Ana.

For me, it's 20-30 mins writing the review. That usually includes opening multiple tabs to get contact info, writing, spell checking, checking for readability. I'm kinda ADD so I prefer to double check everything before I submit the review.

I know that some gents sent a full copy of the review they write to the lady they review. IMO I think that's a nice thing to do. No surprises that way. Originally Posted by corona
Alot of my clients send me the full copy before submitting...they are very respectful of me and my business imo...not all reviewers do this...
I tend to be a story teller and make an effort to go beyond just the acronyms of activities and positions and while that information is included, I try reveal personality and other aspects so that fellow hobbyists get a sense of the woman. Have only written a few in less than an hour. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
I like this....I think the reviews should tell a story as well...
When I write a GOOD review, it takes me 2-3 hours or sometimes even longer. Most times I like to explain what led up to the session. I might even go back several months to when I first made contact with said provider. There's even been a time or two where I went back a full year. I don't go into much detail on bcd if I can help it.
Suiram you have a good week as well. I have no WK showing me anything. I'm on and off here as I only do this part time. I just want to have a good time without the drama. There is enough drama in the RW. Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
True some people feed on drama for some unknown reason other than they enjoy the pain of others
Enough of that though we are moving off topic some reviews often take several hours for me but I can't just sit and do a review
True some people feed on drama for some unknown reason other than they enjoy the pain of others
Enough of that though we are moving off topic some reviews often take several hours for me but I can't just sit and do a review Originally Posted by Bumloverone
I watch reality TV for my dose of drama...

Im sure there are lots of interesting reads among the many ROS we have on this site...

Honestly I enjoy reading the comments on reviews... Funny to see the thoughts and opinions of others sometimes..
Suiram you have a good week as well. I have no WK showing me anything. I'm on and off here as I only do this part time. I just want to have a good time without the drama. There is enough drama in the RW. Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Girl I wouldn't have even entertained those guys comments....just looking to stir up shit...or cause problems where there are none because obviously they don't have a session to book or anything else to do other than ride each other's nuts on a hooker board..

Classy response KM...

I've privately told surrium to leave me alone on the board..stop replying and commenting on my stuff.... you see how that's going...he has started to address me by my name rather than the disrespectful crap he was coming up with before.
Girl I wouldn't have even entertained those guys comments....just looking to stir up shit...or cause problems where there are none because obviously they don't have a session to book or anything else to do other than ride each other's nuts on a hooker board..

Classy response KM...

I've privately told surrium to leave me alone on the board..stop replying and commenting on my stuff.... you see how that's going...he has started to address me by my name rather than the disrespectful crap he was coming up with before. Originally Posted by Analeese

Thank you Analeese! I love reading your posts and have heard such great things about you! Have a great week sweet girl!
All my weeks are great boo, so you do the same.