Dipshit of the Year!

When’s the “Cruiser” coming back? At least he knew something about sports. Originally Posted by bambino
munchie?
munchie? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don’t think so. “cruiser” is much more civilized than Munchie.
Everyone hates a winner.

Like Tom Brady. He had to cheat to win.

But yeah, I'm a white dude in a country with a white european-origin culture, and think it would be to everyone's benefit if they assimilated to that culture while in this country, so yes, that makes me racist.

Thank you. Before this was claimed as a country, it was just land. The pilgrims, by your rationale, should HAVE (for those who write OF (gets on my fuckin' nerves)) assimilated with the land "owners". Right?

Same thing applies if I'm a Chinese guy in China, with a Chinese culture, and think it would be to everyone's benefit if they assimilated to that culture while in than country.

Or If I was a Japanese guy in Japan. Or an Indian guy in India. Or a Saudi guy in Saudi Arabia.

Everyone's a bigot, Bubba. The real test is whether or not you think you're better than anyone, and generally speaking I don't think I'm better than any particular group of people, just some individuals, and never because of the color of their skin.

I am not a Bubba. And that phrase is so telling. Isn't it, dix?

That being said, it's perfectly acceptable to disapprove of things a group of people do or believe in. You can disapprove of African cultures that still commit the barbaric act of female circumcision. Want to make them stop? That's colonizer thinking, Bud. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
When’s the “Cruiser” coming back? At least he knew something about sports. Originally Posted by bambino

Who is "Cruiser"?

Hey! WTF! No fun pun intended. He's banned again?

I know what I know about sports! If you know, then you know.

. . . HERE WE GO!

Oh, wait! Is "Cruiser" The Wiki Dik? He's banned again?
Who is "Cruiser"? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
>Like Tom Brady. He had to cheat to win.
Eh, I wouldn't call colonizers "cheaters", because trying to fight fair in most situations, especially war, is pants-on-head retarded. Never fight an enemy fairly.

>Thank you. Before this was claimed as a country, it was just land. The pilgrims, by your rationale, should HAVE (for those who write OF (gets on my fuckin' nerves)) assimilated with the land "owners". Right?

Firstly, you're missing the note that tribes did have dedicated land and regularly had bloody turf wars with their neighbors provided they did not have an agreement.

But otherwise I'm happy to expand on the original premise more: If the goal is "peace" there are two routes - assimilation into one culture, or the elimination of a competing or infringing culture. You can have a monoculture and peace, or multiculturalism and conflict. You cannot have multiculturalism and peace, and if you think you have a monoculture and conflict, you're probably not defining culture properly.

>I am not a Bubba. And that phrase is so telling. Isn't it, dix?
Apologies if you thought I was slighting you, I was just alliterating. Bigot. Bubba. I almost went with "Buster" but it sounded almost... confrontational? Like I was poking you in the chest.

I'm curious though, what does it "tell" of? For me, I use "Bubba" like Californians use "Dude". Also, what is "dix" aside from the number 10 in French?
Who is "Cruiser"?

Hey! WTF! No fun pun intended. He's banned again?

I know what I know about sports! If you know, then you know.

. . . HERE WE GO!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Well, you are “cruiser”. Would you like to change your handle, “cruiser”? Seems like a subliminal message.
>Like Tom Brady. He had to cheat to win.
Eh, I wouldn't call colonizers "cheaters", because trying to fight fair in most situations, especially war, is pants-on-head retarded. Never fight an enemy fairly.

Okay, not cheaters, but back stabbed. All is fair in love and war.

>Thank you. Before this was claimed as a country, it was just land. The pilgrims, by your rationale, should HAVE (for those who write OF (gets on my fuckin' nerves)) assimilated with the land "owners". Right?

I'm happy to expand on that more: If the goal is "peace" there are two routes - assimilation into one culture, or the elimination of a competing or infringing culture. You can have a monoculture and peace, or multiculturalism and conflict. You cannot have multiculturalism and peace, and if you think you have a monoculture and conflict, you're probably not defining culture properly.

Then it still stands to reason that the infringing culture should have assimilated instead of backstabbing after being shown how to feed itself during a terrible winter. Even having a feast to celebrate the survival.

Only to double-cross the humane and "civilized" culture by taking land already occupied.

>I am not a Bubba. And that phrase is so telling. Isn't it, dix?
Apologies if you thought I was slighting you, I was just alliterating. Bigot. Bubba. I almost went with "Buster" but it sounded almost... confrontational? Like I was poking you in the chest.

I'm curious though, what does it "tell" of? For me, I use "Bubba" like Californians use "Dude". Also, what is "dix" aside from the number 10 in French? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Well . . . like Californians use Dude, you use Bubba as a tell of where you are from. South of the Mason-Dixon line? Or a remote part of PA?

I like this, but I have to call it a night so as not to wake with a worse hangover than I will already.

I wouldn't have taken it as a confrontation, by the way. Buster would have been a challenge.

Well, you are “cruiser”. Would you like to change your handle, “cruiser”? Seems like a subliminal message. Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe I should start another handle as Cruiser and have Matt Gaetz as the avatar. What do you think? Cruisin' for cooz.

No, he likes 'em younger than they allow to post here. That wouldn't be as funny.

I don't know how to start a poll. Maybe somebody can do it for me.

1. Donald J. Trump

2. Matt Gaetz

3. Ted Cruz

4. The_Waco_Kid

5. Lexus Lover

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You haven't been listening to Biden. He's the biggest Dipshit walking the earth right now.
You haven't been listening to Biden. He's the biggest Dipshit walking the earth right now. Originally Posted by Levianon17

That is such a simple retort. Can't you do any better? It would have been funny if I didn't think you meant it. Ahh . . . so simple.
Also, what is "dix" aside from the number 10 in French? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
dix is Winn Dixie. He tried putting on an easily penetrable persona using similar Southern syntax. I made fun of him by posting several videos of Foghorn Leghorn. It was so obvious he stopped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNPiql-pnLc

That is such a simple retort. Can't you do any better? It would have been funny if I didn't think you meant it. Ahh . . . so simple. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Why make it complicated. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows Biden is stupid.
[YOUTUBEHD]https:8mKIuZ4tIzk/YOUTUBEHD] Originally Posted by winn dixie
https://www.nosweatshakespeare.com/q...e-soul-of-wit/

Works for me.
Why make it complicated. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows Biden is stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Biden is a genius compared to someone who not only stares directly at the sun, but, even worse, points at it.

Besides, dipshit, to me, doesn't mean stupid. Just a dickhead move like Cruz did when he abandoned his state to vacation at the Ritz.

The dumpster fire was an idiot, for sure. A conman of course. Dipshit . . . , Yes! Not the biggest one though. Because of the sheer number of dipshit moves, the dumpster tamed his shitness a lot. Cruz made one big-ass dipshit move. He wins.

Gaetz is a scumbag pedo. (Didn't I call it long ago when I brought up that hairdo?) The two others, on this board, I added just to piss them off.
So far the only thing Joe has done that I approve of is the proposed Afghanistan pull out for 9/11, but if it were still Don, they'd be back home next month.

And still, it's only Joe saying he'll do it. We'll see if it actually happens.