SNATCH-short notice availability thread?

Unlike pmdelites, I do like seeing the question asked from time to time. Maybe it helps educate men and women on the existence and purpose of the P411 ads. Maybe if enough different voices ask for it, we will be allowed to try it again. As I said earlier, some board rules have changed, at least one of which (rates in ads) was a problem when my thread was open.
... Originally Posted by TinMan
tinman, raising the question is a different from coming up w/ an alternative.
discussing the p411 "available now" ad board is a different topic.

"why cant i have a snickers bar?"
"cos it's not time for a snack."
...versus...
"i'm hungry. what's there to eat until dinner later?"
"there's fruit, cheese, veggie sticks, ...."

if people reslly want a snatch thread or forum, come up w/ a plan, guidelines, etc. and present it to the owners.
asking here in co-ed wont accomplish much, imo, other than raising the idea.
if this does not work, ladys please use chat. I have used it with good success many times for a quick date!
I would love some more providers that would have extremely short notice BNG or 1/2 hours. Busy execs. need quick tension relief on extremely short notice.
Super busy execs like me would love more providers that could work on outcall or near proximity BNG or 1/2 hr with extreme short notice. tight schedules and tight mouths or pussies accommodate one another. We need quick tension relief on extremely short notice.
Yeah I doubt Dallas will ever bring it back. Too many hook tards who can't follow simple instructions fucked it up for everyone. And to think we were the first to have it on the Texas boards.. And we're the only ones who can't follow the rules to keep it!!! Damn shame lol
Yeah I doubt Dallas will ever bring it back. Too many hook tards who can't follow simple instructions fucked it up for everyone. And to think we were the first to have it on the Texas boards.. And we're the only ones who can't follow the rules to keep it!!! Damn shame lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
If it makes you feel better, I don't think Houston's lasted much longer than our own.
If it makes you feel better, I don't think Houston's lasted much longer than our own. Originally Posted by TinMan

Ah ok. I don't venture too much to the Houston side so I wasnt aware of that

Thanks TinMan.
If it makes you feel better, I don't think Houston's lasted much longer than our own. Originally Posted by TinMan
The same disaster happened there too...so chances of this coming back... less than .1%

Almost all of these thoughts were taken into consideration the first round and each one failed miserably.
Ok, I just found that feature on p411!!!

This thread turned out to be informative to me!
Thank you all

Thank you all Originally Posted by zingao
And THAT is why threads like this still have value.

If Eccie can't find a solution, let's direct folks to a place that has one.
I'm gonna go post my SNATCH on p411 right now.

Thank you all Originally Posted by zingao
zing,

where is it? little help here please.

Blues
zing,

where is it? little help here please.

Blues Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
When you log in, in the upper right hand quadrant of the screen you'll see a little stopwatch icon with "Available Now" next to it. Click on it and it will take you to the ads. Mine is filtered to just include DFW. Otherwise you'd see the entire country.
I'm gonna go post my SNATCH on p411 right now. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I see what you did right there!!
I see what you did right there!! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
ThreAD