Jeanna Tailya

• 10-06-2017, 07:51 PM
How said Jules or Ze was old? Be careful Not to believe anything you hear and about 50% of what you read on here.
How said Jules or Ze was old? Be careful Not to believe anything you hear and about 50% of what you read on here. Originally Posted by 8701
Oh didn’t u know? 34 is grandma old!! Lol
Damn it-- I'm almost 40. Someone better call the Hooker Nursing Home!!!
Be careful Grace. At 40 they might think you need a walker
Comments are a little silly. I'll take someone that knows what they like and how to please any day over ?
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2017, 08:53 PM
I guess hooker years are like dog years or better yet, similar to a athlete years, still young but unable to keep up with the young players

Good thing your clients are mostly 2 mins old fat men or you guys would heading towards retirement soon
  • MW76
  • 10-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Oh didn’t u know? 34 is grandma old!! Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
+1

I suspect syrup77 has some really blue balls the way he's always insulting providers on this site. I don't know why a provider would see someone who would turn around and insult them.
I guess hooker years are like dog years or better yet, similar to a athlete years, still young but unable to keep up with the young players

Good thing your clients are mostly 2 mins old fat men or you guys would heading towards retirement soon Originally Posted by BLM69
Hand claps
Damn it-- I'm almost 40. Someone better call the Hooker Nursing Home!!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You’re just starting to blossom at 40 Grace!!
Are you assuming a lady wouldn't know what happened to her?

I too post, as well as countless other gents and ladies, on these type of threads because if the lady or guy in question wanted the poster to know, they would have told them. We are not trying to be bitchy about it and while it might be flattering, but it is just one if those unspoken no no's.

Best thing he can do is send a pm or email directly to her. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
LL my point was never about the message, but about the messenger Jules who always find it her business to inform any guy in a very rude bitchy way who do ask about a provider who has not been around. Now as far as to your question that do I think other providers don’t know what happened to another provider or not ummm No.

I’m sure some do, but either just share the information in a polite way like she retired, moved to another city, got married etc, or just ignore the post. All that other rude bull shit that she always do it’s not even necessary.
I think I’ve posted that twice maybe three times and as I stated earlier it’s not meant to be bitchy just a friendly reminder about discretion that sometimes clients don’t understand. I think I did a good job of explaining the providers way of thinking on this issue in my earlier post and also aplogized to the person that mentioned me.

Other ladies and gents have the posted the same exact response many times to the many threads that have been started about ladies that move on over the years.

Some cyberstalker trolls on this site just can’t help but pick and pick on providers that have turned them down. Must suck when you can’t even pay a majority of reputable ladies on this site to fuck you.
I think I’ve posted that twice maybe three times and as I stated earlier it’s not meant to be bitchy just a friendly reminder about discretion that sometimes clients don’t understand. I think I did a good job of explaining the providers way of thinking on this issue in my earlier post and also aplogized to the person that mentioned me.

Other ladies and gents have the posted the same exact response many times to the many threads that have been started about ladies that move on over the years.

Some cyberstalker trolls on this site just can’t help but pick and pick on providers that have turned them down. Must suck when you can’t even pay a majority of reputable ladies on this site to fuck you. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Oh yeah it really really sucks really bad thanks for turning my ass down thank you so much. To all the ladies that has according to this old hooker right here, I appreciate it so much CNT now put me back on blocked, I so miss when you didn’t see my post.

In the future please I’m begging you to keep me on blocked. You don’t put someone on blocked then unblock them to see what they had to say then post lmfao. All you are doing is validating how relevant that person really is Spam.
  • MW76
  • 10-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah it really really sucks really bad thanks for turning my ass down thank you so much. To all the ladies that has according to this old hooker right here, I appreciate it so much CNT now put me back on blocked, I so miss when you didn’t see my post.

In the future please I’m begging you to keep me on blocked. You don’t put someone on blocked then unblock them to see what they had to say then post lmfao. All you are doing is validating how relevant that person really is Spam. Originally Posted by suiram77
Ladies please take note of how suriam77 is insulting Jules Jaguar and other reputable providers.

Is this really someone you want to meet??? It might be time to add this guy to your DNS lists.
Ladies please take note of how suriam77 is insulting Jules Jaguar and other reputable providers.

Is this really someone you want to meet??? It might be time to add this guy to your DNS lists. Originally Posted by MW76
You are so corny PAWB!!! I thought you said you put me on blocked to sugar? What happen Cletus lmao smh fsawcnt

I’m add you to my beneath me list in so many ways

In the future please I’m begging you to keep me on blocked. You don’t put someone on blocked then unblock them to see what they had to say then post lmfao. All you are doing is validating how relevant that person really is Spam. Originally Posted by suiram77
Somebody please grant this ass`s wish to be blocked...
Somebody please grant this ass`s wish to be blocked... Originally Posted by jetdr21
They can’t resist suiram77 ass that’s why, they lie and say they do, but either never did or take it off to read my post then respond and then put it back on lmfao kmsl rofl. Now that’s what you you call a real bitch move right there SMDH!!!!!

I don’t know who the fuck you are and don’t give a damn who you are, but let me explain something to you sun chip, suiram77 is irresistible on these boards to the same few have nots that always post their same old shit. Maybe you can convince them to actually put me on blocked and leave it permanently and they will never see what I say again. Trust me block works it really does. Suiram77 have a few on block and I never see what they post, because they are a non factor to me and Suiram77 careless about them in every way.

Jules once posted a screenshot on these boards last year where she showed Suiram77 was blocked and everyone in the community was able to see it and Suiram77 was so excited. Jules was never supposed to see anything Suiram77 said in this thread about her same old shit she do, but nope what did Suiram77 just tell you she and others who claim I’m blocked do, and Jules just couldn’t resist. Jules had to read it and then respond, lmfao kmsl, again Suiram77 is Important around here buddy and if anyone say differently then it’s only on way and one way only they can prove it.

PLEASE BLOCK SUIRAM77 ASS FOREVER!!!!! PLEASE!!! I AM BEGGING YOU

Suiram77 is a real fucking Lion and my thoughts and ways in my post is just to hard for them to ignore, ignore, ignore. They feel like if they reply to my post it will make them feel important, because they thought they said some courageous shit, lmafo all day and night lol. Let me help you and others out sun chip, if you want to really feel important about yourself then keep your hands of the keyboards when suiram77 post, and the more they do that then and only then they will ever be important. Important ppl don’t have time nor the energy to post on something Suiram77 posts, rather they like or not like what suiram77 post period.

If the masses that claim they don’t give a shit can’t do that then it’s call validation for suiram77 and a huge dose of self importance for suiram77, and trust me buddy Suiram77 is better than most ppl any damn way. Suiram77 don’t need anymore self importance juice, Suiram77 usually stay intoxicated on that shit lol. Duces!!!!!!