Whispers Satisfies Scarlett Rossi! If this does not make her panties wet I missed a cue!

• Loxly
  • 11-19-2013, 12:30 PM
HE is convinced he will stay dry....

"personally I am not sure but I do have a question in regards to the mechanics of running a Dunking Booth and need some help.......

when it is all set up do I have the line the girls stand on and throw from 3FT or 5FT away from the booth? I can't find a schematic that clarifies it. "

Normally it's like 20+ feet away. At 3 to 5 feet he is certain to get wet as well as the tossers.

I'd just make certain you have enough towels for everyone...... LOL.

For Rick's own safety you might want to make sure the ladies don't sneak bags of ice into the tank.
3 feet away! We're girls! Lol

All kidding aside, 5' or farther would give him more chances of using all of the insults that he's saving up. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
He is busy writing material!
I want in. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
If you only knew how many times I've said that in my hobby career!
I was Varsity first base on the high school softball team... Just saying.
Some how I pictured you as a cheer leader rather than a chick one could get to first base with!

Throw the ball, hit the target and dunk a friend or co-worker! Use water or plastic balls and have a contest for accuracy. Great for fund raisers. Tank holds 500 gallons of water or plastic balls. Tank is 15' wide with a 20' throwing distance.

There is no dunk tank standardization, either in construction or rules of operation, so a number of factors may determine success when attempting to hit the target. If possible, observe someone else attempt the feat before you. Take note of the throwing distance and watch how sensitive the target mechanism seems to be. Considering these factors in advance will greatly increase your chances of hitting the target and dunking the person.
I was Varsity first base on the high school softball team... Just saying. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Ahhhh. My ringer. We might need to talk.
  • thegj
  • 11-20-2013, 12:26 PM
I was Varsity first base on the high school softball team... Just saying.

Some how I pictured you as a cheer leader rather than a chick one could get to first base with.

I am more interested in that long lead leg stretch first basewoman has to make- are you a righty or a lefty? That's the look I want to invision.
Hell no ... I'm not a girly girl.. I'm definitely a tom boy. I can just clean up really nicely.

I'm right handed... and there were many, many time that I had to do the splits off the base to get someone out. You wouldn't be getting to first base with me... I'd send your booty right back to the dug out.

Seriously though, Rocker Rick in a dunk tank?? Where do I sign up? Let me know in advance so I can make sure my arm is warm
Ah wanna make Ms. Rossi's panties wet, but the Toy'R'Us was plumb outta Super Soakers!