SL Productions announces the final match between Still Looking and Wakeup

I wonder what the scotch tape is for.
I am amazed at how this site works. There are members that obviously get on here just to create havoc. I am an old retired Navy guy so respect is crucial. Seems like the guys your bashing are the ones that hurt your feeling and made you eat shit. Ok, who is this SL guy he has a ton of reviews?.
You know who he is Mata Leon.
Women collect makeup I get new stuff thinking I will use it and then I don't lol. It's one of those things we do like having 20 pillows on the bed when we only use one.

Bathroom photos are great to zoom in on to see what is there.

Why do you have so much make-up? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I was taught a trick to making good eyeliner wings that involves using scotch tape. lol makeup tool.

I wonder what the scotch tape is for. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I was taught a trick to making good eyeliner wings that involves using scotch tape. lol makeup tool. Originally Posted by Tequila Rose

Cool
You are hot tequila!!
lol the same guy posting ISO for young petites, is interested in 4'11" 180lb... okay
Guess being a rapist lowers your expectations a bit huh TOCKSTAR?
  • tzv13
  • 07-31-2017, 12:19 PM
Not a taint pic but what the hell since the main event was over before it got started.......enjoy Originally Posted by Tequila Rose

Thank you!
Bathroom photos are great to zoom in on to see what is there.

Why do you have so much make-up? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yew reelly an' truly musta nevah, evah been in enny relay-shun-ship wif enny womb-man fer enny length o' time if'n yew think that's a lot o' make-up fer a gal ta have. Make-up is laik shoes ta them. Yew gots no idea, junior.
Not a taint pic but what the hell since the main event was over before it got started.......enjoy Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Mite not be taint but baby got back. Fo' shore!
Well if anyone else wants to "lower" their expectations while I'm in Austin feel free to PM me.

lol the same guy posting ISO for young petites, is interested in 4'11" 180lb... okay
Guess being a rapist lowers your expectations a bit huh TOCKSTAR? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Nice to see you still around, Still Looking.. We'll be here when you get back!
Maybe not.