Is this really what i have to go through????

• Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Thank you, a level headed person who can grasp what I'm saying.
Wish you were in the states love.
Ask some of your eye candy if they will see you based on employment screening. Doesn't hurt to ask.
. Could I spend time with them conversing and enjoying a movie sure, would i be able to get hard if need be, absolutely not.

. Originally Posted by Durty
It would almost be worth it to vouch for you AND pay the fee for you to see one of the top tier BBW ladies you are so not going to see.

Of course, we would have to have a nice side bet. I would be betting they would not only get you hard, but also have you squirting wherever they wanted you too.
Try SD sites you get to be as choose as you want and they will only take as much of your money as you let them.
It would almost be worth it to vouch for you AND pay the fee for you to see one of the top tier BBW ladies you are so not going to see.

Of course, we would have to have a nice side bet. I would be betting they would not only get you hard, but also have you squirting wherever they wanted you too. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Lol......I guarantee they would
What are my true colors? I like skinny chicks? I see you took this personally, for that I apologize. My wife, seeing as you want to bring her into it, is not receptive because complications she had in child birth. Sex hurts and is no longer comfortable for her, scar tissue build up from 5 operations tends to do that.

Go ahead and pass judgment on me for my taste, nice one. Originally Posted by Durty
Should've wrapped it up, then you wouldn't be in this catch 22...ijs
Fuck all these bitches durty.
They're just pissed you're dumping on their precious whales.
Nothing about your opening statement seemed to me disrespectful to the "MILF's" or "BBW's".
You should have no problem finding a noob friendly hottie.
And get P411 for fuck's sake.
OP are you willing to get p411?

Some guys don't like their verification process and if he doesn't have 2 provider refs then that's the only way he can get it...
Thank you, a level headed person who can grasp what I'm saying. Originally Posted by Durty
It's true as Val stated before, you do have every right to spend your money the way you see fit.....what some of the rest of us were saying is.....maybe at first, trying to get your foot in the door, you should be a little more subtle and respectful....I doubt seriously you would of made those types of comments in regards to someone's race or nationality
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 04:06 PM
See you get it!! Why would I pay for time I would not enjoy? Would that be money well spent? Would you enjoy your service if your partner is not enjoying it?

As I have said, I am not attacking the BBW ladies, they are just not for me. Could I spend time with them conversing and enjoying a movie sure, would i be able to get hard if need be, absolutely not. It's much easier for a woman to fake it than a man, how am i gona fake hard??

Honesty is a trait that is not always pleasant, but I refuse to spend my money and lie about what a good time it was. Originally Posted by Durty
Should've wrapped it up, then you wouldn't be in this catch 22...ijs Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
True that man. But I love mah kiddos.
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 04:12 PM
It's true as Val stated before, you do have every right to spend your money the way you see fit.....what some of the rest of us were saying is.....maybe at first, trying to get your foot in the door, you should be a little more subtle and respectful....I doubt seriously you would of made those types of comments in regards to someone's race or nationality Originally Posted by Russ38
Are you ass hurt that I am not following your path?

Why would i make comments about race or nationality?
I like all flavors of candy, just prefer my proportions to be on the smaller side.
The providers have a choice who they accept, and I have a choice as to who I pursue.

Yes I will be getting p411. Looking into it now.
Are you ass hurt that I am not following your path?

Why would i make comments about race or nationality?
I like all flavors of candy, just prefer my proportions to be on the smaller side.
The providers have a choice who they accept, and I have a choice as to who I pursue.

Yes I will be getting p411. Looking into it now. Originally Posted by Durty
No one has asked you to follow any particular path my friend.....just don't come in, guns blazing, acting like a dickhead
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 04:21 PM
No one has asked you to follow any particular path my friend.....just don't come in, guns blazing, acting like a dickhead Originally Posted by Russ38
Sir my guns are in their respective holsters, and as far as beeing a dickhead you have done all the acting.
Sir my guns are in their respective holsters, and as far as beeing a dickhead you have done all the acting. Originally Posted by Durty
Ok sir best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll do well.....luckily for me, I can pretty much fuck any provider I choose
  • uhdps
  • 08-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Why should you get to skip the minor leagues?

Suck it up and fuck a fat sperm whale......or three......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
LMFAO