♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

Yum Yum you are making me very thirsty....Im low on my protein shot...My WW leader asked how Im a losing so fast, and all I could do was just smile...
Well since its my favorite thing to do and my specialty, I like it when the guy lays back and lets me have my way with him...I like to look up into his eyes as I suck every drop from him and let his hot cum run down my throat..of course getting on my knees in front of him is fun too...
I think I would have to agree with Allison. I like for a man to lay back and just take the long, intense tease until I'm ready for him to explode in my mouth. It also makes it easier to pay attention to the other important areas from that position.
As long as I am in the same room as the lady bbbjcim as me ... who gives a crap what position ...
Having her lay on the bed with her head hanging over the side so I can get a good, deep, ram going...and I can kneed her titties or play with her pussy, while I throat fuck her. Originally Posted by Bimbologist

I love having a guy do this to me...rawwrrr!
I do like all positions and like to cater to the favorite positions of all the guys so please let me know as I am blowing you what your preferences are. I am like Allison in that I LOVE the feeling of hot cum shooting into my mouth and slowly running down my throat, I agree that cum makes for a tasty protein supplement particularly when you are trying to cut calories hehe lol GUYS I NEED SOME DONORS :-)
on her knees, looking me in the eye.......then I blow it all over her face, some down her throat, some on her chest.......then she has to milk it dry.....no spitting
I do like all positions and like to cater to the favorite positions of all the guys so please let me know as I am blowing you what your preferences are. I am like Allison in that I LOVE the feeling of hot cum shooting into my mouth and slowly running down my throat, I agree that cum makes for a tasty protein supplement particularly when you are trying to cut calories hehe lol GUYS I NEED SOME DONORS :-) Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
That kinda talk right there from someone who looks like you is what motivates me to make an appt with you girl! Great threAD!
Allison, WW does have cum as an approved food supplement and excellent protein choice so you dont have to be shy about it when you report in. Rebecka, I will do my part to keep you well fed to satisfy your diet needs. I do know how much you enjoy hottt thick creamy feedings
  • tcx
  • 03-13-2012, 07:05 PM
I like laying on my back like I was the other night when you sucked me dry, Rebecka!!

Standing CIM is great...but it makes me weak in the knees. LOL Originally Posted by john353
Now that is my favorite way also ,then for the bbj to continue with the right amount of suction till its all out, sounds good my knees get weak if im standing.
See darlin, now thats why you need to lay down, cause Im gonna make your ass cave in baby...
  • bbkid
  • 03-14-2012, 07:26 AM
I love having a guy do this to me...rawwrrr! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Most CIM positions seem to work well, (69 is one of my favs), the important part is the NQNS. A girl who will eagerly swallow without hesitation can make a bj a religious experience.
I love it when a womans head is over the side of the bed and I am pounding my dick down her throat and just squeezing my hand around her throat so that I can see what I left behind.
Most CIM positions seem to work well, (69 is one of my favs), the important part is the NQNS. A girl who will eagerly swallow without hesitation can make a bj a religious experience. Originally Posted by eccl3
If you dont swallow the load its a waste....
This threAd is an excellent example of how to "serve" the ECCIE community in multiple ways.