Stacie NWA

Look at her photos in sandbox. They make her size clear, unlike others who try to hide their shape. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Exactly! No misrepresentation there.

I know that she’s been making progress with her desire to lose weight. She’s asked me for a lot of tips on keto. It really works fast, and I don’t mind sharing if anyone else is interested.

She’s beautiful, regardless... And also just a super sweet person.
Exactly! No misrepresentation there.

I know that she’s been making progress with her desire to lose weight. She’s asked me for a lot of tips on keto. It really works fast, and I don’t mind sharing if anyone else is interested.

She’s beautiful, regardless... And also just a super sweet person. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Beauty always lies within... always! Size, looks, attire, nothing defines beauty other than ones’ inner self. How they treat others, their attitude, how they help others not expecting anything in return, how they handle diversity... I see nothing but a gorgeous person when I look at these pics of her! Sending her hugs and kisses!!
Beauty always lies within... always! Size, looks, attire, nothing defines beauty other than ones’ inner self. How they treat others, their attitude, how they help others not expecting anything in return, how they handle diversity... I see nothing but a gorgeous person when I look at these pics of her! Sending her hugs and kisses!! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Exactly! Couldn’t have said it better myself.
What is everyone doing this week? ☺️
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DBB1FCAE-6200-494F-9162-D9FB554F5D5C.jpeg (222.5 KB, 398 views)
If I lived a little closer I’d be trying to spend some time losing myself in those eyes, among other things. 😉
What is everyone doing this week? ☺️ Originally Posted by Stacie NWA
Busy week on my end.Nothing exciting.

Holy smokes you’re extremely gorgeous..
Busy week on my end.Nothing exciting.

Holy smokes you’re extremely gorgeous.. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Sxenthusiast00095, here is another one of my favorite pictures of her!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg DA5B7C14-620C-4DCB-840F-8BB1658EB021.jpeg (227.7 KB, 374 views)
You photograph so well. They are all nice, but I expect this one will be have gentlemen bringing you their grapes. I know our meeting was very fruitful.
Sxenthusiast00095, here is another one of my favorite pictures of her! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Wowzers Great shot! Stacie truly is a stunning woman can’t wait to see her.
Wowzers Great shot! Stacie truly is a stunning woman can’t wait to see her. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
Can’t wait to read your review of her! I’m guessing enthusiastic.
Stacie...best of luck to you...and I'm sincere about that...you have a great smile...if I can help in any way let me know...johnsson
A very special thank you to Miss Stacie for housesitting for me during my upcoming travels!

Me and the kitties appreciate it very much!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4865D332-8ACB-481C-BA78-2E438BE7E469.jpeg (49.8 KB, 232 views)
My pleasure! It is such an honor to watch a gorgeous house with a hot tub! My new friends and I will have lots of fun there ��
Teal Tuesday!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9DC6D376-10D4-4C77-B2DE-7585843C6DDD.jpeg (217.0 KB, 150 views)
I like that. Damn