Just your average trump delegate to the national convention

You know what's more damning than anything else in this thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The fact that dickmuncher was stupid enough to start it in the first place?

Only a blind partisan douchebag dimotard would think it wouldn't blow up on him!

Only a blind partisan douchebag dimotard would think it wouldn't blow up on him! Originally Posted by lustylad
Since you won't discuss the thread topic or condemn your friends, I'll let you dream about the (forbidden topic)
I'm going to scrape you guys off my shoes and go to bed.
Since you won't discuss the thread topic or condemn your friends, I'll let you dream about the (forbidden topic)
I'm going to scrape you guys off my shoes and go to bed. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
After reading this thread, Caleb Bailey has switched political parties... he knows where he fits in... now he's just another average clinton delegate to the national convention... and he's happy as an underage clam because Bubba promised him a trip to Orgy Island when it's all over!

Only a blind partisan douchebag dimotard would think it wouldn't blow up on him! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wrong. You didn't prove anything except you are so partisan you'll accept any crime, ignore the basic premises of our country, do anything to keep from looking stupid (even though you passed that point long ago) and claim a win when you aren't even top ten.

Just ask the Waco bitch. She just had a triple helping of a shit sandwich over in the gabby thread .
At least you'll know what that taste in your mouth when you wake up tomorrow.. I mean today.

Now go comfort your bitch.
After reading this thread, Caleb Bailey has switched parties... he knows where he fits in... now he's just another average clinton delegate to the national convention... he's happy as an underage clam because Bubba promised him a trip to Orgy Island when it's all over! Originally Posted by lustylad
Your humor falls way short.
But I guess since you're bailing him out you would know his plans.
Saying that person is an average Trump supporter is a flat out lie. You have one guy out of many. I'm sure there is dirt to be had on Hillary's delegates...

Plus, you can ship explosives with the proper paperwork. Originally Posted by DSK
Wrong. You can't ship explosives using the USPS. Like he did.
Wrong. You didn't prove anything except you are so partisan you'll accept any crime, ignore the basic premises of our country, do anything to keep from looking stupid (even though you passed that point long ago) and claim a win when you aren't even top ten.

Just ask the Waco bitch. She just had a triple helping of a shit sandwich over in the gabby thread.
At least you'll know what that taste in your mouth when you wake up tomorrow. I mean today.

Now go comfort your bitch. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Meltdown much, dickmuncher? Try to say something coherent.

If you can't see that you just had your ass kicked from here to Timbuktu - then you'd better stop at the gloryhole tomorrow for another EYE FUCK!
I don't like Trump, but I don't think he supports child molestation, or white supremacy, for that matter. You anti-Trump folks have better arguments against Trump than those. These things make you look foolish.
  • DSK
  • 05-20-2016, 05:55 AM
Wrong. You can't ship explosives using the USPS. Like he did. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
341.2 Mailability, Packaging, and Marking

Explosives are generally prohibited from mailing under 18 U.S.C. 1716. The following conditions apply to the mailing of explosives:
International Mail. All explosives are prohibited.
Domestic Mail via Air Transportation. All explosives are prohibited.
Domestic Mail via Surface Transportation. Generally, explosives are prohibited. The only exceptions are for Division 1.4S toy propellant devices and safety fuses that have been approved by the manager, Product Classification, USPS Headquarters, Washington, DC, prior to mailing as stated in 341. A shipping paper is required.

Just ask the Waco bitch. She just had a triple helping of a shit sandwich over in the gabby thread.
At least you'll know what that taste in your mouth when you wake up tomorrow. I mean today.

Now go comfort your bitch.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You'd be the one who is so partisan that you're advocating the return of Hildebeest and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator to the White House, masterdickmuncher.
and why shouldn't he? i'd bang her. she's hot. are you queer? seems like it.

has not distanced himself? wait till tomorrow on intertard time. idiot.

has the HildeWhore distanced herself from her rapist husband? nope, you mope!

ahhahaha

try again idiot. maybe. if you try real hard, you might make one post that makes sense. idiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wonder what answer Slick Willy would have for Webb Hubble's hurl-inducing daughter if asked if HE'D bang HER ?
I don't like Trump, but I don't think he supports child molestation, or white supremacy, for that matter. You anti-Trump folks have better arguments against Trump than those. These things make you look foolish. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They've never been concerned about looking like fools. Most of them are 2 time odummer voters and apologist for Slick Willy the sexual predator !
Another "'cause I say so" answer. So you've got nothing. Again.

Trump has said he would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80
file:///C:/Users/Tim/Downloads/creepy%20donald.htm
Or is that the way you talk about your daughter?
Now don't get me wrong, Ivanka Trump is pretty damn attractive, presumably because she was lucky enough to inherit her mother's genes. What isn't attractive is the bizarre relationship she has with her father and presidential hopeful, Donald Trump.
In the September 2015 edition of Rolling Stone, Donald said: “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ” And when asked on The View how he would feel if Ivanka modeled for Playboy, he said, "If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her,” while she was sitting right next to him.
Now blogger Tim Ireland has discovered a photograph that all but confirms that Donald Trump wants to bang his own daughter

He is a trump delegate.
Apparently the guy likes (forbidden topic)
Trump hasn"t distanced himself from the guy.
Those are all facts.

Try to stay on topic, douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Do you understand the word "average"? Average is a statistical mean which means that many of the group share this same attributes. So of the eventual 1237 delegates Trump will have you're saying that about half share this.... I think you're an idiot and the math bears me out. You are mathematically an idiot. Now that is a rarity of which you should be very proud.
Do you understand the word "average"? Average is a statistical mean which means that many of the group share this same attributes. So of the eventual 1237 delegates Trump will have you're saying that about half share this.... I think you're an idiot and the math bears me out. You are mathematically an idiot. Now that is a rarity of which you should be very proud. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
MasterDickmuncher is not only a math idiot, he's also an idiot at simple logic. Anyone can spot his use of inductive fallacy, or falsely generalizing from one case. Here's another example:

Fact 1: Dickmuncher likes to suck cock.

Fact 2: Dickmuncher is a libtard Democrat.

Conclusion: Therefore, ALL Democrats must like to suck cock.

See how that works?
I don't like Trump, but I don't think he supports child molestation, or white supremacy, for that matter. You anti-Trump folks have better arguments against Trump than those. These things make you look foolish. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't think trump supports molestation. He's just an every day perve. An every day billionaire perve.. Creepy but not dangerous. His delegate is innocent until proven guilty'. Obviously not typical in actions but typical in intelligence of the average trumpet.
Which brings us to Hastert. A convicted and self admitted pedophile. Larry and Moe are so lock-step partisan (whatever that partisanship is. It's not conservative) they can't condemn his actions. They aren't smart enough or don't believe it, to say, "Yeah, he is a scumbag.' I can say, "Yeah, bill lied under oath." We all know why. He didn't want to be caught in an extramarital affair. Why did dennis commit his crime? Oh. That's right. Cause he likes kids.
I'll apologize to the members of a hooker board for not giving a flying fuck about that aspect of his character. He's a pussy hound. If he were a true predator there would be a lot more complaints.
No. Fuck them. Not gong to apologize to hypocrites for my opinions.
And how inconvenient is that basic concept of innocent till proven guilty. Sure gets in the way of our "patriots".

Quick question for you since you're an attorney. Hypothetical of course since there is no official or legal ranking of the amendments. Which amendment has protected more citizens from the government? The second or the fifth?
Which one is most likely to be subverted by facts that are really opinions, ignoring reasonable doubt standards, or the ability to prejudge a case disregarding facts with little to no consequences?