BOBULINSKI: “The FBI alone altered history in the 2020 election”

• WTF
  • 10-07-2022, 09:16 AM
Simple question SR. Did you hear the evidence Bobulinski presented in it's entirety, Yes or No? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yes...it was not convincing at all.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2022, 09:21 AM
List out the proof that Joe Biden took any bribes. Bubbles never once said that. So be clear and provide examples of this so called proof that Joe Biden did anything. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The key word is "proof". There is no proof that Donald Trump lost the 2020 election due to voter fraud and there is no proof that Joe Biden did anything illegal. Wishful thinking. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It is their 101rst circle jerk on this subject alone.

They will probably get him on the tax evasion just like they got Paul Manafort on. Maybe Trump will pardon Hunter like he did Paul.
Is this another Benghazi thread?
Is this another Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes...it was not convincing at all. Originally Posted by WTF

Lurked during my intermission: Is he still ignoring you?

Simple question SR. Did you hear the evidence Bobulinski presented in it's entirety, Yes or No? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I already said no. I do not listen to anything that is said on the Tucker Carlson show.
And there’s your problem. Listen intently to anything that affirms your preconceived notions, stick your fingers in your ears and hum Mary Had a Little Lamb to anything that doesn’t.
And there’s your problem. Listen intently to anything that affirms your preconceived notions, stick your fingers in your ears and hum Mary Had a Little Lamb to anything that doesn’t. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What I do is read analysis of such interviews rather than waste an hour or so of my time listening to uncorroborated statements made by a disgruntled ex-associate of Hunter Biden.

What I do is read analyis of such interviews and from what I read there is no evidence of wrong doing by Joe Biden. I really don't care about Hunter Biden himself, only if it involves Joe in any direct, harmful way and so far there is no proof to support that.

BTW, how much of the January 6th investigative hearings have you watched?
What I do is read analysis of such interviews rather than waste an hour or so of my time listening to uncorroborated statements made by a disgruntled ex-associate of Hunter Biden.

What I do is read analyis of such interviews and from what I read there is no evidence of wrong doing by Joe Biden. I really don't care about Hunter Biden himself, only if it involves Joe in any direct, harmful way and so far there is no proof to support that.

BTW, how much of the January 6th investigative hearings have you watched? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

In other words you read propaganda summaries and think it is factual.
In other words you read propaganda summaries and think it is factual. Originally Posted by farmstud60
incisive

a rapier thrust
In other words you read propaganda summaries and think it is factual. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Same could be said for you and all the Trump apologists. In fact, some might consider that is how this country became so divided.

BTW, how much of the January 6th investigative hearings have you watched? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Well, uncorroborated if you take away Hunter's laptop, the e-mails, the business contracts, the audio proving that Joe knew exactly what Hunter was doing when he called Hunter to tell him he is in the clear. One of my favorite lies that Biden hit Trump with in their debate is that "my son never got a dime from China", and Biden continues to this day to say what has been reported in the New York Times and Washington Post.

So let me ask the same question in a different way, do you ever read analysis of this story from Conservative media not necessarily Tucker, Bret Baier for example, anything other than Left wing analysis.

What you seem to be saying is that you intentionally tune out anything you don't want to hear.

And while you weren't addressing the question to me, I'll address it anyway, I watched ever minute of the Jan. 6th hearings, I read the New York times and Washington Post digital reports and will always check CNN to hear how they are reporting on breaking and important stories.

I always want to know what the other side is saying.
Same could be said for you and all the Trump apologists. In fact, some might consider that is how this country became so divided. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

WRONG most my information comes from commodity and business sources, it cuts through the political bull pucky Not to mention that I deal with salesman all the time, and they stretch the truth most of the time.

What if you had directed this at me and I said "No, haven't watched a minute of it, I get my analysis from Fox news and that's all I need to make a decision".

I predict you would be ROTFL and rightful so. But when you say it, it sounds right to you?

Let me guess what you read "It's all BS", that's the analysis from the Left leaning media.

And a question I'm dying to hear the answer to, if the Republicans take the House and start TV hearings on the connection of President Biden to Hunter's business deals, will you watch like you expect people on the right to do with the Jan. 6th hearings or will you wait till CNN or other left leaning media "
analyzes
" it and tells you what happened which will be "it's all BS"?
It is just as factual as what is said on the Tucker Carlson show.