Too much fun? Is it possible??? WTF?!?!?

I have to keep a bit of my biaaatch side for certain gents...they get too creepy after a while.
It's a fine line, there's the possibility of becomeing too familiar, then it starts to have that been there done that feel about it. Be too distant and a lack of connection
becomes a problem.

I actually started seeing girls just lately for a change. The last two girls I was in a relationship with became stalkers, one simi and one full time, and I was wondering
what I could do to keep that from happening again, maybe not be such a God damn
cool guy all the time HAHA. It's kind of flattering at first but then becomes creepy
and wierd.

Anyway as a provider I guess you girls can some times have a hard time finding that
fine line. I do think you can be friends with a guy that you see if he wants to be a
regular.

Just remember every relationship is based on a frame of reference, hell everything
is based on a frame of reference. Thats what causes most of the problems in the
world, peoples conflicting frames of reference.

Just try and get a guy to stay on the same one with you, which is, haveing some
fun and being friends and not ventuering into that other territory of geting
too personal.

Hope that was sufficiently vague enough HAHA.
Good question. If the chemistry is there then everything has been accomplished. The whole thing is a fantasy anyway and this just makes it better. Why take a chance elsewhere when you have found something amazing......................
Good thread Dannie. I got into the hobby to have intense fun and great experiences with wonderful ladies. For me personally, I need to feel that there's an element of friendship and mutual enjoyment in order for the fun to hit maximum. Having a great time with a beautiful lady that you like and truly enjoy comes with a risk of falling for her. I can see how that could happen and I can see how a rational response would be to pull back. I think those that aren't grounded enough to realize what is happening and pull back could easily crash and burn.

Although I want feel that there is an element of friendship and mutual enjoyment with a lady, I'm not naive enough to think that true love is happening. Therefore, having "too much fun" with a lady is only going to make me want to come back rather than scaring me away
  • 69er
  • 11-19-2011, 09:46 PM
I have to keep a bit of my biaaatch side for certain gents...they get too creepy after a while. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Based on most of your posts... doesn't seem like much of a stretch for you.
I'm wondering, when you see a lady and the chemistry is amazing, does that make you reluctant to see her again?
no

is too much of a good thing, bad?
no

if you have an exceptional appointment with a lady, does that make you hesitant to see her again?
no

if you have a great time with a lady, does it make you think twice about seeing her again?
no

Have you ever met with someone and had such a good time that you knew you wouldn't be able to go back??
one more time, no!

so, what are the things that make me NOT want to go back??
dumpy incall
pushing back appts cos got up late, have errands to run, not ready.
"just there" and not committed to the consulting
pretty bad consulting [activities or hygiene or similar]
bitchy attitude either during the session or in followup emails.
bitchy attitude when i stated how i viewed the session and what could have made it better.
bitchy attitude when i cancelled 2.5 days in advance and got bitched out for fucking up her personal finances.
explicitly asking me for money so she could pay her car payment.

flip all those and you'll see things that make me want to return.
those and a whole lot more.
i know a core group of women who i would go visit right now [if the circumstances were right] because they are down-to-earth, have a reasonable fee, enjoy what they do, do what they do really well, and are flexible w/ time.
i know a few other women who i would go visit right now for an in-and-out.

in both cases, they are fun.
and i havent had too much fun yet.

it's just that everyone has a different definition of fun.
see one of mine below in my siglines.
Mmmm under Pmd again!! (DEEEE-liteful!)

Great thread Dannie!!

I believe that I've heard some of the things that Ms. Foster wrote, from a cpl gents throughout the years.

It sucks. But for every guy that has to stop because of "feeling or emotions crossing the line" there is always a wonderful new gent wishing to meet me.

It's sad when you lose an ATF BFE to emotional "turmoil" but sometimes it's just best to back away.

We should have a disclaimer as providers: BEWARE OF TOO MUCH FUN...EVERYTIME!!! Because FUN will happen.
If you can't handle it, withdraw slowly. lol

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess