flaky provider-sensitive about her accent

I have an accent, too…and I would be very offended if someone mocks my accent, every sentence I say. I thought it's common sense that no one likes to be made fun of but I guess there are some people that have no common sense.
clearly when some of you would still deliberately choose to flame someone rather than complain to the moderator, its more about yourselves than a single posting I HAD made

moving on would be a great idea for all Originally Posted by Solarsystem

Yeah, including you sir. You're the one who re-re-hashed this whole bullshit. Learn from your mistakes... Don't be so comfortable the first time speaking to someone you don't know.. Yall aren't long lost friends or acquaintances even so it's out of line to think teasing someone (or just being a dick, rather) after every sentence someone makes when you don't know someone like that, is OK. Just accept the fact that YOU fucked up a potential meeting.. Not the other way around.
A good rule of thumb...

Ask yourself this, "self, if I said what I am about to say to this woman over the phone to a MMA fighter in person, would I get my ass kicked?"

Your answer is your guide
A good rule of thumb...

Ask yourself this, "self, if I said what I am about to say to this woman over the phone to a MMA fighter in person, would I get my ass kicked?"

Your answer is your guide Originally Posted by Boltfan

Great advice!