Ginger Joy<--- I'm done guys sorry No more Negative nellys my way please!

no longer full service?

Is there a thread on this? Originally Posted by cpi3000
Yeah. It had something to do with guys expecting her to make them an Icee or something.
This thread doesn't have enough drama. I want to know who the troll looking dude is.
This thread doesn't have enough drama. I want to know who the troll looking dude is. Originally Posted by Valentine Michael
That troll comment on her rant is funny, isn't it?

i took one look at you and got scared I mean Y'all this was the most disgusting creature I had ever seen In my life I'm not talking ugly or whatever because i dont judge a book by its cover but it was like nothing i'd ever had to encounter with, ugh omg like wth? dont come out until its dark out please please if your reading this put your picture on your profile so others can see what I'm talking about your smell of weed cigarettes and fungus on your teeth were too much to bare. lol then you want to talk smack get the F outta here with that nonsense and it's cute that you really dont let us see it. so cute!! Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY

My preliminary learning from this thread so far:
  • If I want to tell a story about an encounter, good or bad, I need to man up and post the fucking review.
  • If I don't want to post the review I need to STFU and not attempt to game the system, it can backfire badly.
  • If I want a provider to find out something, I don't post it in any of the coed forums, I post it in the Men's Lounge. It will get to her sooner that way.

If more information is revealed that proves my findings are wrong, I might change the last part of this lesson.

Mat
funny thing is that guys are probably still calling her lmao
funny thing is that guys are probably still calling her lmao Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Of course.... they certainly didn't learn the first time she went off on here : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=113993
I missed all this when I was gone. I need to start being a good girl so I dont miss all this great stuff.
Ah but Tara, your so much better when you're bad
funny thing is that guys are probably still calling her lmao Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hell yeah I am! I'm just waiting to get my teeth cleaned, wash the weed cigarette smell off of me, get penis enlargement surgery, grow some hair with smack rogaine, and stop by 7-11 for some condoms. I want to make sure I'm good enough to have the privilege to pay to not fuck her.
I had a friend once that kept every single type, style, and size of condom on earth. She had like 3000 condoms. Did Y'all know there are miniature condoms? Someone do the google on that, but they fit a guy that is only about 1.5in-2in long and about as big around as my pinky finger. They are adorable.

Please don't shoot me for saying something relating to a dick is adorable. I speak girl a little too well sometimes.

OH and every good provider needs one of these. http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/cucoon-dispenser
I missed all this when I was gone. I need to start being a good girl so I dont miss all this great stuff. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
LMAO
I'm in total agreement with Ginger Joy on the condom issue. I mean, what kind of cheap fuckers are we to expect a provider to use her hard-earned moola to buy condoms? A few bucks for a condom may not seem like much when we're paying a provider hundreds of dollars an hour, but things add up, ya know?

I'm a lawyer, and when someone comes to me and they wanna sue somebody, I expect them to bring me a computer, some paper, and some law books so I can prepare the lawsuit. I mean, that shit costs money! Some people like cheap, filmy paper and some people like heavy, cream-colored paper. I look at my client and I ain't no mindreader to know what kinda paper he likes. What do they expect me to do? Stock more than one kinda paper? That shit costs money, ya know!

So what's next? Asking providers to pay for our gas to drive to her incall? Covering our dry cleaning for the clothes we wear to the session? Buy the soap to wash our nasty balls? We need to all do our part for our sisters and bring sheets, towels, lube, and an egg timer to all sessions. If we wanna use a bed, then we should bring one, or at least a cot or an air mattress. All that shit costs money!

I hope Ginger Joy reconsiders her decision to leave our little community. We can use someone with her level-headedness around here. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
LOL....I just got diet coke all over my keyboard. Thank SJ...thanks...
Married guys carrying condoms is problematical. But, having read about sicko's who puncture them etc. and considering the much higher relative risk for the lady rather than the client, it seems to me that a provider who doesn't insist that the client use condoms she provides is letting someone else pack her parachute.
Ginger is this the guy?? He tried to show up at my place and I didn't think there was ANYTHING cute about him....well, maybe the pigtails.
Ginger is this the guy?? He tried to show up at my place and I didn't think there was ANYTHING cute about him....well, maybe the pigtails. Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Stop posting my picture!!!
I'm gonna look the other way now. I can't stand watching a one-legged chicken trying to cross the highway.