Its Been Real & SO AM I!~AQ OFFICIAL THANK/AND FUCK U TO SOME OF U HOBBYIST!

Well Amy,
I wish you luck in whatever place you go to. I would always rather have a hooker because they are at least honest why they are there.
But I know of a few men here in Houston that have married ladies off the other previous sit, and now they are socialite's and very well respected, and no one knows better or if they do they never say.
Remember what my Dad taught me, "A lady is a Lady, no matter what
I don't know you Amy,but I give props to you girl. You've been serving the community for years with superior service.
Good luck with everything.
thank you, all of you. I had hell writing my newsletter, and uploading that video; so fuck it. but, i did write one last add, and it tells you my secret. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=198782
thanks to the owner, St. Chris, and to the owner or previous owner of HD. I didnt meet either of you, but you two despite your opposite sides, have made a world where i was allowed to exist.,and that is priceless.
thankyou to the lynchmob, your honesty made this home, and thankyou clients, not all only did your cash make life a blast, your reviews made who i am, ok... providers....thank you... i have stayed clear of yall for the most part, and will always, but when you look at what and who you are, hold your head up. dont be ashamed, if we arent ashamed or we dont project our activity as wrong , then that will change, its the law of attraction, you reap what you sow, and you manifest what you project., so ill be observant until i have top leave, and then i will be MIA. But rest assured, I am coming back home.
Video? Where?
Video? Where? Originally Posted by yngtxn
OH SHIT, IM DIGITALLY CHALLENGED I GUESS. IO NEED HELP, I HAVE 4 HOURS OF VIDEO, ONE HELL OF A SESSION..;. ANYWAY, I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT ON MY WEBSITE... SO ANY VOLUNTEERS?
Aak mrcool
Aak mrcool Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Mrcoooooolllllll. Tonight is his wife's turn, I can't be greedy.... but i am a Jewish girl. Maybe I can, MrCooolllll
Dang.
  • Rezo
  • 03-29-2011, 11:09 PM
good luck amy
Damn...i gotta try to see this girl...love the attitude! Good luck to you Amy!