It seems like I'm getting trolled by a MOD

First off, jjkageab12, a moderator doesn't neet to "troll" you. You caught the attention for sharing access with a provider who has been banned in the past for sharing information in the ladies areas, and had multiple accounts. How the hell did you THINK we'd react to finding out you are sharing a connection?

So, at the least, based on the "no means no" comments here and on this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1048048 point to at least some communication about the issue, if not make us wonder about shared access.

Since you've already been warned about sharing access, you think you'd learn. And "I'm to cheap to buy a data plan" is not an excuse, especially where shady providers who share personal information and private area information are concerned.

Also, since you seem so concerned about trolls, you've certainly let the ones you've named get the best of you. They keep getting you to respond.

As for Wulf Princess and jjkageab12 being the same person, that remains to be seen and others have claimed to have seen him. So the witch hunt by the forum vigilantes can stop on that.

But this seems to go all back to Wulf Princess sharing a connection or information with a hobbyist.
  • !VI!
  • 05-01-2014, 07:54 AM
listen closely boys girls, and big kittens

I (Wulf_ Princess, CJ, Cathrine Johnson) during out date, do not mind the use of and is not limited

the use of my internet, bathroom and living room ( as long as you are respectful), when visiting me for extended periods of time, lol
  • !VI!
  • 05-01-2014, 08:04 AM
First off, jjkageab12, a moderator doesn't neet to "troll" you. You caught the attention for sharing access with a provider who has been banned in the past for sharing information in the ladies areas, and had multiple accounts. How the hell did you THINK we'd react to finding out you are sharing a connection?

So, at the least, based on the "no means no" comments here and on this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1048048 point to at least some communication about the issue, if not make us wonder about shared access.

Since you've already been warned about sharing access, you think you'd learn. And "I'm to cheap to buy a data plan" is not an excuse, especially where shady providers who share personal information and private area information are concerned.

Also, since you seem so concerned about trolls, you've certainly let the ones you've named get the best of you. They keep getting you to respond.

As for Wulf Princess and jjkageab12 being the same person, that remains to be seen and others have claimed to have seen him. So the witch hunt by the forum vigilantes can stop on that.

But this seems to go all back to Wulf Princess sharing a connection or information with a hobbyist. Originally Posted by Duke of G

reference the post above,

again i at no point shared information from the ladies room, which the person who was the otherside of that confirmed....

and if you are going to use a term like "shady" please expect there to be a response

"shady" - is not seeing the difference in harassment and mudslinging.

"shady" - is having a biased view on a opinion that there are facts to prove against

"shady" - is a VERY offensive word non the less, but if the "shady" is based on assumption well ... thats just "awkward"

and lets not forget the drum roll, i have seen JJ at least 5 times this month, and he has yet to share or be told information reguarding ECCIE, i was told about McBeth who was at that point still harassing me

for the big fact "HE REFERED HIM TO ME!".... see this is what i mean... drama is so easly escilated for no reason... i'm tired of it.

fact of the matter is this, if a lady wants to know the trth about what McBeth has done over last 5 months they will PM me

if the message is "no does not mean no" then i can't support that idea... "No mean No period" end of discussion... no if's no and no buts...
I never said u saw me, im just saying its strangeb i dont keep up with every single drama episode so i have no idea why you are making it seem like i have commented on any thread of yours in the past or have ever followed your posts.

You are really making what is being said about you seem true with your postings ijs

I simply stated that to make the point that that is not the norm and that is probably why it is raising questions. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Again I understood what you were saying lol, I'm not saying you follow my post I am sorry sweet cheeks,

But what I was saying was if available I like the idea of being able to connect via wifi for an hour or two and just enjoying my time with a lady

I allow them to input password if nessessary just because it make my life easy

And sometime it connects automaticlly when reaching a providers incall
Again I understood what you were saying lol, I'm not saying you follow my post I am sorry sweet cheeks,

But what I was saying was if available I like the idea of being able to connect via wifi for an hour or two and just enjoying my time with a lady

I allow them to input password if nessessary just because it make my life easy

And sometime it connects automaticlly when reaching a providers incall Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Gotcha

I guess guys are too busy fucking, having fun, and good conversation during my sessions to internet browse or check emails

For privacy reasons i would have to say no, if they need tend to anything especially work related i would reccomend using their own device.
As long as it's not eccie you are connecting to no one knows or can even tell you are doing it. If you feel the overwhelming need to connect to eccie while at a provider, not sure why you would, then turn off you wifi access on your phone so you are using your internet access to connect to eccic. That way no one can tell where you are. Problem.solved.
Ladies and gents, your PC security is your responsible,. If you allow someone access to your system it may draw our attention. In those cases were there has been a previous issue it is most certain to draw attention. The OP only lost his premium access at the time, while we looked deeper into the issue. Very obvious he is guilty of not securing his access and thus he will not be elgible for premium access until the time we feel he can maintain that security.
Now we still have to deal with him and provider having shared a log in during April so they both will be away for a few weeks.
Daaaaamn. Did you say a MOD has been trolling you?

Don't you mean a MOD just beat the fuck out of you with his troll hammer.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg th-2.jpeg (15.4 KB, 188 views)
Wait what? And yes mobile data overages are expensive, if I'm spending two hours plus with a provider, might as well save money on my phone bill Originally Posted by jjkageab12
ya the first thing i say when i walk into a provider's incall is, "hey what's your wifi passcode, need to check my work email, and i want to save money on my phone bill"

puuuuleeeasssse, glad to see a break was issued, it should have been issued for the actual quote above in my opinion...ijs
Wait for it...
I never thought of extending a session and using her wifi to avoid data overage charges. How does that work out financially? I'd rather spend the time with her but WALDT.

Back on point - if you are doing nothing wrong, what difference does it make if a mod is watching board and connection activity? Just keep on having fun with the ladies and you should be fine. It seems you know the rules, so just don't break them.

Good luck.
if you solely use a providers wifi and your phone connection to access eccie, never using your own IP (assuming you aren't the provider or live with the provider)... I think that looks very incriminating...and unbelievable. Say it ain't so! lol Originally Posted by Jarvis
I prefer free wifi on hobby phones