So…… I still don’t get what a “Suger babies” is can Someone just till me the different from this & that oh & dose that mean someone taken me dancing if I sign up ???

Woman is singular (as in one person)
Women is plural (as in more than one)

Most people learned this in grade school. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
You realize I was replying to Thug right?
You should of quoted him not me.
Which at this point wont matter cause he aint here.
That was the point of my post.
Apparently Stacey and Thug ran offntogether with Thugs new found space on the calender! Lol
Aint heard from her
Bet she is sad to see Thug gone!
Apparently Stacey and Thug ran offntogether with Thugs new found space on the calender! Lol
Aint heard from her
Bet she is sad to see Thug gone! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Something tells me he’ll pop up under a different name at some point… probably in the not distant future
You realize I was replying to Thug right?
You should of quoted him not me.
Which at this point wont matter cause he aint here.
That was the point of my post. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Sorry, I was just ignoring him. Hope I got the point across, but he is gone.
Yep just dont tell them that...
It wont go well lol
Trust me I did Originally Posted by BigDeal
When they shoot me 3k for a months allowance,I tell them their crazy. Believe me, it doesn't go well with them. Lol. I told one for that price I expect my house clean, dinner cooked and clothes washed too.
When they shoot me 3k for a months allowance,I tell them their crazy. Believe me, it doesn't go well with them. Lol. I told one for that price I expect my house clean, dinner cooked and clothes washed too. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I like that. LMAO
TH,
You've been at sea to long, you forgot yard mowed.
I could do the house cleaning �� & washing But I can cook every Blue moon �� lol

I want to try bringing a suger babie Let’s line are Schedule up Taken offers Any taker Let me know coming in at 33 hope you dont mind I am down .

No yard work can bring you something to drink �� but then back to the shade for me I don’t do well in the Sun ☀️ !!!
I could do the house cleaning �� & washing But I can cook every Blue moon �� lol

I want to try bringing a suger babie Let’s line are Schedule up Taken offers Any taker Let me know coming in at 33 hope you dont mind I am down .

No yard work can bring you something to drink �� but then back to the shade for me I don’t do well in the Sun ☀️ !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Honey I think there is gonna need to be more than housework involved.
Sugar is what it is....SUGAR wink wink
Well the man would have to come around me Get to know me so… just putting it out there I am willing to get to know someone see where it goes .

Have not received any offers I really ain’t a whiny little bitch just spoiled .

Not ungrateful been Around Looking for More Someone to Care what’s going on with me
Not talk shit to me on line Plus I can clean my ass off so if that something someone want .
I come here so much just setting in a room I rather have at least one men out here that I can do the most for I am a great girl .
Truly looking for someone like that I just putting it out here so maybe I can be a blessing to him & vice versa Not trying to say like I want to be a wife or girlfriend just someone that Willing be there for them .
Well the man would have to come around me Get to know me so… just putting it out there I am willing to get to know someone see where it goes .

Have not received any offers I really ain’t a whiny little bitch just spoiled .

Not ungrateful been Around Looking for More Someone to Care what’s going on with me
Not talk shit to me on line Plus I can clean my ass off so if that something someone want .
I come here so much just setting in a room I rather have at least one men out here that I can do the most for I am a great girl .
Truly looking for someone like that I just putting it out here so maybe I can be a blessing to him & vice versa Not trying to say like I want to be a wife or girlfriend just someone that Willing be there for them . Originally Posted by staceyrenee
You might have to be Gfe with your SD.
You might have to be Gfe with your SD. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Yep...her provider terms wont work in sb world
Unless he's a corpse
Yep...her provider terms wont work in sb world
Unless he's a corpse Originally Posted by BigDeal
Lol
I don’t get how someone can just say I want to do GFE with out meet them with out knowing that Person that wired too me.
Would have to know someone for at least a year before they even think of something like that make sure they ain’t Full of shit .
Because a pair lips can tell me anything.
I would need a Show me Type of person But that Just me ain’t meet one ☝️ yet !!!
At this point Not sure they evening exist But I am out here waiting for someone Real !!!
Because of what you say don’t coincide with what you do then what you say don’t mean shit !!
I don’t get how someone can just say I want to do GFE with out meet them with out knowing that Person that wired too me.
Would have to know someone for at least a year before they even think of something like that make sure they ain’t Full of shit . Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Pardon my ignorance but don't you meet strangers for a living? Provide different kinds of service. Just a little confused why being a sugar daddy's sugar baby, would require a years courtship.