Advertisers flee Fox fleabag Tucker Carlson

• oeb11
  • 08-14-2019, 12:25 PM
It is profound, so is the response above to MM - who has nothing of any consequence in reply other than name-calling.

What a waste of a mind- duped by Trump hatred.
So you are the chief vomit inspector...

Lollipops aren't swallowed.....just sayin'
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Lollipops are sucked by suckers, then swallowed by suckers.
Yeah, it is profound, and it's a profundity that really, really ignorant dim-retards continue to ignore and pretend isn't true. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the problem isn't whether it is true.. of course it is. but it is not profound at all.. okay, so 1,000 illegals slip in, and 2 commit a crime. does that imply the full weight of Government resources need to be brought to bear, to stave off those 2 crimes?
you spend much more in manpower and money, to stop 2 crimes?

I could easily say "let's take away ALL guns from law-abiding people, we will reduce gun violence by 2 murders".. that is profound?
Lollipops are sucked by suckers, then swallowed by suckers.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you are experienced enough in forensics to detect lollipop residue in an aqueous solution
the problem isn't whether it is true.. of course it is. but it is not profound at all.. okay, so 1,000 illegals slip in, and 2 commit a crime. does that imply the full weight of Government resources need to be brought to bear, to stave off those 2 crimes?
you spend much more in manpower and money, to stop 2 crimes?

I could easily say "let's take away ALL guns from law-abiding people, we will reduce gun violence by 2 murders".. that is profound?
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's conspicuously obvious you have a problem with simple math. If "1,000 illegals slip in, and 2 commit a [additional] crime" the number of crimes stands at 1,002 -- not "two" as you so facetiously argue.

And you are experienced enough in forensics to detect lollipop residue in an aqueous solution Originally Posted by matchingmole
It takes no forensic talent to see that you've admitted to sucking the lollipops: it's in your every post.
It is profound, so is the response above to MM - who has nothing of any consequence in reply other than name-calling.

What a waste of a mind- duped by Trump hatred. Originally Posted by oeb11
Where have i said I hated Trump
It's conspicuously obvious you have a problem with simple math. If "1,000 illegals slip in, and 2 commit a [additional] crime" the number of crimes stands at 1,002 -- not "two" as you so facetiously argue.

It takes no forensic talent to see that you've admitted to sucking the lollipops: it's in your every post.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's conspicuously obvious you have a problem with simple math. If "1,000 illegals slip in, and 2 commit a [additional] crime" the number of crimes stands at 1,002 -- not "two" as you so facetiously argue. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OMG, LOL.. you are doubling down

of course the crimes stand at 1,002.. that is what I said.. 2 extra crimes don't deserve the huge manpower and cash it would take to keep crime at 1,000.. are you really as slow as you appear?
Cost benefit analysis applies to the govt in various forms. I don't see how "the full weight of the govt" is being applied to illegal immigration However, one of the vital parts of any country is it's border and the ability to control it. Does it need to be significantly control? Yes.

of course the crimes stand at 1,002.. that is what I said.. 2 extra crimes don't deserve the huge manpower and cash it would take to keep crime at 1,000.. are you really as slow as you appear? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Give up CT...

Originally Posted by matchingmole
You've mastered the clap?

of course the crimes stand at 1,002.. that is what I said.. 2 extra crimes don't deserve the huge manpower and cash it would take to keep crime at 1,000.. are you really as slow as you appear?
You'd be the slow one not admitting the associated costs of "1,000 illegals" living in this country illegally as they utilize social services they did not pay into; occupy positions in the work force denying an American a job opportunity -- and as too many in that number commit additional crimes such as identity theft, rape, murder, and vehicular homicide -- ALL CRIMES that should never have taken place in the first place. Your disingenuous lies can in no manner justify those unnecessary crimes.
You've mastered the clap?
No...just a lack of effort It was bound to happen.

You'd be the slow one not admitting the associated costs of "1,000 illegals" living in this country illegally as they utilize social services they did not pay into; occupy positions in the work force denying an American a job opportunity -- and as too many in that number commit additional crimes such as identity theft, rape, murder, and vehicular homicide -- ALL CRIMES that should never have taken place in the first place. Your disingenuous lies can in no manner justify those unnecessary crimes. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
---------------

You'd be the slow one not admitting the associated costs of "1,000 illegals" living in this country illegally as they utilize social services they did not pay into occupy positions in the work force denying an American a job opportunity -- and as too many in that number commit additional crimes such as identity theft, rape, murder, and vehicular homicide -- ALL CRIMES that should never have taken place in the first place. Your disengenuous lies can in ni manner justify those unnecessary crimes. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I would be the "slow one", or I AM the slow one? what lies did I tell?

I'm not going into the long discussion about your complete ignorance on this subject.. how Employers use illegals, begged for them to come, pay them meager wages for jobs Americans don't want. how Illegals commit FEWER crimes than US Citizens, on average. how they pay into Social Security, and will never see any of it. you have your views, I know they won't change. it's the old "fear the immigrant" stance that has festered for years, among a certain group. you want the full weight of US resources at the Border, to stop the Rapists from sneaking in. you are down on the Brown.. I get it.
I would be the "slow one", or I AM the slow one? what lies did I tell?

I'm not going into the long discussion about your complete ignorance on this subject.. how Employers use illegals, begged for them to come, pay them meager wages for jobs Americans don't want. how Illegals commit FEWER crimes than US Citizens, on average. how they pay into Social Security, and will never see any of it. you have your views, I know they won't change. it's the old "fear the immigrant" stance that has festered for years, among a certain group. you want the full weight of US resources at the Border, to stop the Rapists from sneaking in. you are down on the Brown.. I get it.
I'm not the one displaying ignorance on this subject. It's an established fact that illegals cost society more than they contribute. Anyone who denies that fact is an ignorant jackass.

Any additional crimes any illegal commits is by definition inexcusable. It represents a failure of the government to protect its citizens in the most fundamental way. Presently, that's a failure wholly attributable to the fucking dim-retards in Congress -- and the fucking idiots who continue to elect them!
"Occupy positions in the work force denying an American a job"

Where are all the US citizens lining up to pick vegetables and citrus?