ARE YOUR TESTICLES TASTY???

^^^ hahaha 🤣 I
I totally agree with having a beautiful woman shave you ..I personally have a beautiful lady that likes me to be freshly shaven and when we are in the shower sometimes she will do my face for me It can relaxing and part of her caring for me. Now if I was with a Dom that I didn't know or trust yet I can't say I would let her anywhere near me with a blade Originally Posted by hotroddaddy1969
True story. In early May, my ATF dry shaved my balls, stomach, back butt, taint and very low part of shaft with two blades. I had brought electric shaver but she’s from SE Asia.

Both she and I were completely nude. I was both turned on and scared at the same time. She did nick one ball very slightly and put some ointment and women’s stuff on it. Then she cleaned me up and we did our bidness.

I love electric trimmers since they vibrate and the beautiful ladies are handling my dick taint balls.

I volunteer for a ball taste test and will bring ladies’ choice of syrup, ice cream, jelly, jam… no peppers!
I love sucking on balls, clean shaven smelling like soap! It’s fantastic! Or massaging them while I suck on the tip! Yummy!