TRUMP IS NOW IMPLICATING RUDY GIULIANI IN THE UKRAINE BRIBERY CONSPIRACY TO PROTECT HIMSELF

• oeb11
  • 11-28-2019, 09:13 AM
have a Happy Thanksgiving, fake canuck.

Enjoy your tofu - and if you think the DPST's aren't planning such - One cannot deny the push to ban cows due to methane gas flatulence causing global warming.

Obfuscation - the usual DPST tactics.
We had ours a month ago, but you know that, donts you, Captain America! I will give you credit for the best backtracks in the forum.

LOLLING at dietary laws defence. I have only ever had tofu at a Pacific Rim eatery. But it’s clear that has nothing to do with your comment directed at a posters who clearly identifies as Asian.

LOLLING even harder at great DPST conspiracy to take away your turkey dinner.

Give your balls a tug, Sally! You’re a genuine Loonie. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
eat your tofu!!

its good for ya at least according to PETA and vegetarians who want to outlaw meat eating in this country.

DPST conspiracy????

they believe we raise too many cattle and they contribute to climate change. they fart too much methane for their comfort.

those are more loonie than the ones here.

despite making you eat your tofu, happy thanksgiving!
We had ours a month ago, but you know that, donts you, Captain America! I will give you credit for the best backtracks in the forum.

LOLLING at dietary laws defence. I have only ever had tofu at a Pacific Rim eatery. But it’s clear that has nothing to do with your comment directed at a posters who clearly identifies as Asian.

LOLLING even harder at great DPST conspiracy to take away your turkey dinner.

Give your balls a tug, Sally! You’re a genuine Loonie. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Great! Now we get to revisit the "bumper crop" of racist videos and bald faced lies.

I do not like green eggs and ham... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

So what Thanksgiving tradition did you celebrate?
So President Trump told Rudy not to dig up dirt on political rivals, but to get to the bottom of corruption in Ukraine before we hand them billions of American Tax Payer dollars.

Wow, what a crime.

It’s not the President’s fault that when the rocks got turned over, the Biden Dlugs came crawling out.
So what Thanksgiving tradition did you celebrate? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Nice family dinner. Turkey, yams, green eggs and hams, since I know the Whackoff Kid is whatchings. And now yous. Maybe you should hire Rudy to beats it outs of Trudeau, after he gets done mouthfucking your mum!

No football. No parades. No insane advertising overload.

And everybody laughed at Trump.
Nice family dinner. Turkey, yams, green eggs and hams, since I know the Whackoff Kid is whatchings. And now yous. Maybe you should hire Rudy to beats it outs of Trudeau, after he gets done mouthfucking your mum!

No football. No parades. No insane advertising overload.

And everybody laughed at Trump. Originally Posted by HoeHummer