PROBLEM WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Employees must fill out an I9; employers are responsible for errors on the form. W9/1099 sub-contractors are not required to fill out an I9.

The problem is much worse than you think. Originally Posted by jma9
That's only if they are hiring them LEGALLY and paying them above board.. A lot of illegal invaders working, do so for cash under the table.. SO NO FORMS get filled out.
That's only if they are hiring them LEGALLY and paying them above board.. A lot of illegal invaders working, do so for cash under the table.. SO NO FORMS get filled out. Originally Posted by garhkal
Come to the real world where shit actually gets built idiot
  • jma9
  • 01-25-2018, 03:16 PM
That's only if they are hiring them LEGALLY and paying them above board.. A lot of illegal invaders working, do so for cash under the table.. SO NO FORMS get filled out. Originally Posted by garhkal
Nope; Employers and Contractors need to claim the wage deductions or they have to pay a shitload of taxes. They don't fill out a W4 and I9 and issue W2, they fill out a W9 and issue a 1099.

The employers and contractors get the deductions and don't have to follow up with the employment eligibility.

Nobody pays any taxes on those earnings...

I see this shit everyday.
Come to the real world where shit actually gets built idiot Originally Posted by themystic
and this is your world Lipstick
here's the thing all you asshats claiming that we're benefitting from illegal immigration via taxes. IT'S FUCKING IRRELEVANT!

It's easily demonstratable that illegals take jobs from low skilled AMERICAN workers. Thus keeping those Americans locked out of any chance of moving up the economic ladder in many places. Seen any Black guys working construction lately?

Additionally, there is a process to come to the US legally. It costs money and takes time. Why does someone that can swim the border get a better opportunity to come to America than someone trying to come LEGALLY? (what moral reason do they deserve to get to stay?)

There's no reason to round anyone up... we simply make it untenable for businesses to employ illegals....2-3 raids and some jail time and everyone will get the picture. There won't be any jobs for them to support themselves. We start denying healthcare to anyone that cannot prove citizenship. I don't mean life-threatening stuff... show up with a broken arm at the ER we fix it...and put you on a bus for Mexico.

We empty our jails of illegals by sending them back to where they came from.

We complete the fucking wall and patrol it.

Easy peasy.... and we throw a 20% surcharge on all cash remittances headed south of the border.

No need to round up folks at gunpoint. Guess what - you'll have to pay more for lettuce but less for healthcare costs for illegals. Blacks will gain shit tons of employment opportunities because wages will have to rise because of the dearth of labor.

That doesn't sound fair? Too fucking bad, nowhere in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence is there a guarantee of fairness.

Suck it Bitches.
It's easily demonstratable that illegals take jobs from low skilled AMERICAN workers. Thus keeping those Americans locked out of any chance of moving up the economic ladder in many places. Seen any Black guys working construction lately? Originally Posted by texassapper
that is true!!! I have not seen any black construction workers in 20 years, they're all spanish speaking who don't speak a lick of english.
https://economics21.org/html/higher-...vent-2810.html

Immigration plays a central role in the funding adequacy of Social Security. The 2017 report showed that high immigration (legal and illegal) is associated with higher tax revenues and therefore overall lower program costs for the Social Security program, and lower immigration is associated with higher program costs due to lower revenues. The reason: as well as contributing more labor and Social Security taxes to the economy, immigrants have children, who also are projected to work and pay Social Security taxes.

this is another reason why people want high immigration levels (legal & illegal) to continue.

I have one question. At what cost to this country's budget, jobs and culture?
Come to the real world where shit actually gets built idiot Originally Posted by themystic
So who fucking cares what crimes are committed, as long as my shit gets built?? Is that what you are advocating?
In that case, why even BOTHER having laws, cops and jails? JUST FUCKING DO AWAY WITH all, and lets go to a total anarchistic system..
here's the thing all you asshats claiming that we're benefitting from illegal immigration via taxes. IT'S FUCKING IRRELEVANT!

It's easily demonstratable that illegals take jobs from low skilled AMERICAN workers. Thus keeping those Americans locked out of any chance of moving up the economic ladder in many places. This, I've always argued. Seen any Black guys working construction lately?

Additionally, there is a process to come to the US legally. It costs money and takes time. Why does someone that can swim the border get a better opportunity to come to America than someone trying to come LEGALLY? (what moral reason do they deserve to get to stay?)This, I have to steal and use in future arguments. Who is being moral? the one who rewards the cheater, or the one who plays by the rules? Dim-retards will choke on their hypocrisy.

There's no reason to round anyone up... we simply make it untenable for businesses to employ illegals....2-3 raids and some jail time and everyone will get the picture. There won't be any jobs for them to support themselves. We start denying healthcare to anyone that cannot prove citizenship. I don't mean life-threatening stuff... show up with a broken arm at the ER we fix it...and put you on a bus for Mexico.

We empty our jails of illegals by sending them back to where they came from.

We complete the fucking wall and patrol it.

Easy peasy.... and we throw a 20% surcharge on all cash remittances headed south of the border.

No need to round up folks at gunpoint. Guess what - you'll have to pay more for lettuce but less for healthcare costs for illegals. Blacks will gain shit tons of employment opportunities because wages will have to rise because of the dearth of labor.

That doesn't sound fair? Too fucking bad, nowhere in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence is there a guarantee of fairness.

Suck it Bitches. Originally Posted by texassapper
Bravo!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 07:22 AM
Trump is advocating amnesty for the Dreamers....dont forget to steal that argument IB!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 10:52 AM
We don't need illegal immigration. We dont need legal immigration from shithole countries either Originally Posted by Violador Mi Amor
Is Mexico a shithole country?
Is Mexico a shithole country? Originally Posted by WTF
Parts are.

The US economy is doing so well I'll be the only white guy doing the lawn tomorrow.