THE OBAMA EQUATION.....

Swallowing is what swallowers do. Originally Posted by LowRider69
Are you a sallower also?
Are you a sallower also? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I am not a liberal. You get no bonus points for admitting you swallow whatever jizz your liberal masters shoot in your mouth.
I am not a liberal. You get no bonus points for admitting you swallow whatever jizz your liberal masters shoot in your mouth. Originally Posted by LowRider69
Simple statements go right over your head, must be a tea bagger. swallowing their propaganda. Open wide...
Which one are you, Assup? You are the most foul bloviator on here. When have you ever posted a discussion worthy idea?
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have only ever seen them, he and the other guy, call someone stupid or some other like pejorative, and never address the point or issue at hand.

now perhaps they have because I gave up reading their posts long ago
Spell chek will help you also. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lol, someone needs to add this to their signature lines... No balls eva will probably try to save face by claiming he was being funny but I don't think so.
Why does Odumbo keep using the world stage of the UN General Assembly to embarrass himself and the country?

Let's take a vote - which UN speech was more cringe-worthy, his 2012 blame-the-video speech or his 2014 Ferguson mea culpa? Anyone? Anyone?

2012 - “And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video... We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them.... The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam...”

2014 - “In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri, where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. So yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions.”
Lol, someone needs to add this to their signature lines... No balls eva will probably try to save face by claiming he was just being funny but I don't think so. Originally Posted by lustylad
If you are insulting someone and misspell words spell chek will help them. In your case nothing I know of will help. Unless shock treatment?
Why does Odumbo keep using the world stage of the UN General Assembly to embarrass himself and the country?

Let's take a vote - which UN speech was more cringe-worthy, his 2012 blame-the-video speech or his 2014 Ferguson mea culpa? Anyone? Anyone?

2012 - “And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video... We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them.... The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam...”

2014 - “In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri, where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. So yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions.” Originally Posted by lustylad
Am sure you didn't see where Hong Cong demonstrators are using the Ferguson "hands up" .
Am sure you didn't see where Hong Cong demonstrators are using the Ferguson "hands up". Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your FACT CHEK skills are as bad as your SPELL CHEK skills, no balls eva.

"Hot Air called the loud claims of appropriation a case of 'cultural chauvinism — an honest mistake born out of the presumption that the world revolves around American domestic affairs.'"

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2014/...as-in-Ferguson
Your FACT CHEK skills are as bad as your SPELL CHEK skills, no balls eva.

"Hot Air called the loud claims of appropriation a case of 'cultural chauvinism — an honest mistake born out of the presumption that the world revolves around American domestic affairs.'"

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2014/...as-in-Ferguson Originally Posted by lustylad
You fuckers who revel in your ignorance are very entertaining What is the matter Fox didn't cover it Pussy laddie LMAO
Hey no balls eva, why don't you open the link when I put it right in front of you? It's the Christian Science Monitor, not Fox. In order to respond intelligently, you need to read and understand it first. Let me know if I can help you with any unfamiliar concepts like "cultural chauvinism".

P.S. How does no balls eva vote on the question of which Odumbo UN speech was more embarrassing and cringe-worthy? Are you choosing 2012 or 2014?
Hey no balls eva, why don't you open the link when I put it right in front of you? It's the Christian Science Monitor, not Fox. In order to respond intelligently, you need to read and understand it first. Let me know if I can help you with any unfamiliar concepts like "cultural chauvinism".

P.S. How does no balls eva vote on the question of which Odumbo UN speech was more embarrassing and cringe-worthy? Are you choosing 2012 or 2014? Originally Posted by lustylad
Silly pussy boy why should I drink any of your kool aid, sip away and ignore the real world. Keep living in the Matrix LOL.
Who's Odumbo. Sounds like somebody's been watching way too many Disney flicks.

I won't even speculate on who you're watching those flicks with.

nevergaveitathought ... dontgiveitanotherthought.

It's what you do...
Who's Odumbo. Sounds like somebody's been watching way too many Disney flicks. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Very perceptive. Odumbo is a Mouseketeer. How did you guess?

Odumbo is in a world of shit, too...

What a worthless sack of shit Originally Posted by rioseco
You are right Bush and Cheney are worthless.