Fellas, how much of you "hobby" activity is local vs. on the road?

Amen, I once had to cancel on a lady here because I discovered the guy I was meeting with the next day was in the next room. She was very understanding and I do need to see her again soon. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'm not sure why, but that reminded me of a gal who was active some 6-8 years ago. I can't remember her name but she hailed from one of the Carolinas...and a very fun gal. She was very vocal in the throws of passion.. We're not talking about some high pitched gasp here...we're talking about an all out, top of your lungs, hollar, that'll shake the walls.

In any event, some hobbiest I knew was giving a review of her, and while he was aware of her tendancy...there is just really no way to prepare someone for the decibel rating of the moment. So, in the heat of the moment...when she was let'n out her hollar...and he was freak'n out at how loud she was in a nice hotel...the only thing he could think to do was put his hand over her mouth while they both finished up.

One does have to be careful about who might be around. You never know what surprise you may find.
100% out of town, but I am running out of reasons to travel. I have been looking around the hometown ads and it does not seem like a city with HDH's. Anyone have any references to some high quality HDH in H-town, Tejas?
  • MrGiz
  • 08-15-2010, 05:59 AM
75% On The Road
25% Near Home

The main reason I play more on the road, is the amount of variety available , as opposed to the relatively few girls I have near home, to play with.

I too, am blessed to have an SO who knows of, and approves.... and even plays along with me, occasionally. Not having to lie, and hide makes the entire process much more comfortable and rewarding!!

Giz
100% out of town, but I am running out of reasons to travel. I have been looking around the hometown ads and it does not seem like a city with HDH's. Anyone have any references to some high quality HDH in H-town, Tejas? Originally Posted by txbaseball05
Ansley will be there later this week, but it may be too late to book her.
I live in a suburban/rural community 40 miles from a major market city. I only hobby in the city. Neighbors would notice a different car in the drivway and any local No-Tell could also be problematic (its a small town).
On the road. My gf wouldn't like it if I did it locally. Not to mention my wife.
On the road. My gf wouldn't like it if I did it locally. Not to mention my wife. Originally Posted by slaman
WHAT!!!??? Aren't they ready to experiment with a 4some?
All Local,,,but I'm thinking about starting to travel some... (grins)