Question for the men!

Aww well I have to thank all of u that responded I appreciate all the advice and comments that were made. That being said I have always been confident in myself when it comes down to knowing who I am. I am a people pleaser I've learned the hard way I can't please everyone. I love my new thickness I just was curious just what people thought cause I seen a lot of new people on the board.
Also new pix coming soon. Does any one know of any good photographers?
weight isn't as much of an issue for me as your confidence and how you carry it. that being said I don't care for cottage cheese but have seen girls that were very heavy but carried it well and had no insecurities about it. on the flip side, I have had a bad experience one drunken horny night where I tried but the woman was so heavy and tight I couldn't even penetrate either hole.
I'm pretty open, show me some passion, have an idea what you're doing with your clothes off and make me feel like the man and I'll be happy.
I'm pretty open, show me some passion, have an idea what you're doing with your clothes off and make me feel like the man and I'll be happy. Originally Posted by urzatron
Excellent and timely comment. It's been 10 years since this little beauty arrived on the scene and it was the whole package then just as it is now. She fucking oozed with sex appeal and packed alot of passion in that 4'10" body of hers. I suspect that those that choose to visit will enjoy the experience. New photos on the way so let's see but I assure you this is a very pretty and together lady that's loads of fun. Nothing like a girl that can straight up and deliver a world class BJ.
Aww well I have to thank all of u that responded I appreciate all the advice and comments that were made. That being said I have always been confident in myself when it comes down to knowing who I am. I am a people pleaser I've learned the hard way I can't please everyone. I love my new thickness I just was curious just what people thought cause I seen a lot of new people on the board. Originally Posted by Alana Nicole
Just dont swim in the deep end of the pool sweetie
I'm not a guy but what I will say is often times I get the "I'm normally not attracted to bigger girls but...". I've come to the conclusion that it really is confidence and comfort in who you are as a person and accurate marketing/portrayal.

LJ
My suggestion is to post recent, accurate pics and let the boys decide....4'11, 155 can be carried well. Let's see.
Awwww thank u Ringo yes it has been a while but I can assure u I'm still the same just a little chubbier still cute at least I think or know I am. Lol I am trying to get the pix together but if ur interested u can email me and I will send some phone pix lol
Accurate pictures and I'm all right.
I'm not a guy but what I will say is often times I get the "I'm normally not attracted to bigger girls but...". I've come to the conclusion that it really is confidence and comfort in who you are as a person and accurate marketing/portrayal.

LJ Originally Posted by London-James
BINGO - well said.
I don't think weight is all that big of a deal.
If the face is attractive and there's no sign of meth mouth, I'm happy. I would prefer accurate, recent pics that include the face, and not one from the ceiling selfie angle to hide double chins and saggy jowels.

Nice teeth and face trumps a washboard stomach any day of the week for me!
that pic crash posted is as some stated YUMMY
I dont think it matters if you're a spinner or a bbw. The thing that matters to me is if you like me a little bit, then I will love you completely.
I didn't get to my age by commenting on a woman's weight or my preferences regarding it.